Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Back at my quilting

Posted by mountain_lady (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 21, 12 at 17:44

OK 2nd try of making this work. I started my New puppie quilt about week ago. I am not working that hard on it but it is coming along great. i have been hand sewing still. doing it when I am not working on our New house. I have 16 blocks done and some long strips to brake up the pattern. it is coming out very nice.
Husband got me a Sewing mechine I just havent taken the time to start using it . I will post photos when I get more into it .

Again I want to thank Everyone for all the help you have given me . And A specail thanks to Mollie for the book and all the info . Was a big help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Back at my quilting

Hand sewing a quilt is an act of love. I would love to see the progress you are making on it. Now, by New Puppy Quilt, is that the theme, or are you making it for a new puppy? Take some time to play with that new machine, I think you'll appreciate it once you do.

o

Slow and steady wins the race AND marking, cutting and sewing the best you can. We all want to see the finished quilt! We're with you in quilt spirit!

o

I am making it as a dog blanket for my dogs. not that they will ever use it . lol for they have to sleep in the bed.

I have started to play with the new mechine we will see what i can come up with

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here