Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photos - Cziga Birthday Blocks (Make A Wish group for July)

Posted by cziga (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 28, 11 at 17:26

I wanted to post this so that other people can see it as well, not just the ladies in my birthday block group (Make A Wish). My theme was "Polka Dot Heaven", I asked for quilters choice in both colour and design, as long as all fabrics were polka-dots of some sort :) I wanted something fun ... I love them all, what a wonderful collection to work with!!!

Ok, here they are. Please forgive the photos, I was off balance so everything is wonky looking and not-centered :( I am sorry ...

Photobucket
Top Row: NanaJayne/Jayne ... and Quiltpartner/Cindy
2nd Row: Wynative/Marie ... and TDSully/Tara
3rd Row: EQuilter/Eileen ... and Paulah-Gardener/Paula

Photobucket
Top Row: Jackier123/Jackie (both)
2nd Row: Vasu ... and Hazelnut Bunny/Melissa
3rd Row: Faintheart/Deanna (both)

Photobucket
Top Row: RedRosey_2008/Kitty (both)
2nd Row: TinyTeena/Kristene
also extra fabric that was sent for borders etc (very much appreciated) and a few tuck-in gifts (thank you!!)

Thank you all again for such a beautiful set of birthday blocks, it will be such fun to figure out how to put them all together :) I'd like to do a large, comfy lounging quilt for tv watching etc ... I think! Not sure about borders etc yet ...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photos - Cziga Birthday Blocks (Make A Wish group for July)

what fun blocks! I love your theme, you will have fun putting them together. Thanks for sharing.
Sue

o

Yes, Sue has it right - what fun blocks! Thanks for sharing the picture.
Jeanne

o

I agree - very fun blocks! Great theme - everyone was so creative. You have a wonderful selection of polka dot blocks.
Thanks for sharing. I love seeing the pictures of what others send.

o

I hadn't thought of doing a fabric theme that way. What a wonderful idea. And it turned out great! It will be a beautiful quilt when you have it finished.

Robbi

o

Great to see everyone's blocks and see the variety of patterns used. Love to see the finished quilt too.
Kristene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here