Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Piece of Cake Birthday Blocks - Aug. 26 - Pat (patti60)

sandlapper_rose
12 years ago

This thread is for members of the Birthday Block Exchange to post to when they mail their birthday blocks to Pat and for her to let us know when they are received.

Comments (19)

• K8Orlando
    12 years ago

Pat, I know it's early but I sent your block late last week. You should receive it within a few days.

Kate

• polardream
    12 years ago

Patti,
    I finished your block and will be putting it in the mail tomorrow. My August is going to be crazy so wanted to make sure it got to you!

Sue

• chickie1
    12 years ago

I have your block finished. I'll get it in the mail this week.
    darlene

• User
    12 years ago

I sent yours last week, too!
    Kay

• patti60
    12 years ago

ths is a big bd for me this year i will be 70. and i'm ike that kid again who can't wait to look at my blocks. i have recieved 2 very nice blocks from kay and kate. colors are perfect. i have to tell you kay the grandmothers fan is the first quilting project i ever did. our teacher had us do a pillow and we had to do it by hand. now i wonder what happened to that top. that was in the 80's and i didn't take quilting up again until the last 10 to 12 years. and i' glad i did. it has taught me so much and the friends you make are great people. thank you very much for your blocks and i'm looking forward to the rest.

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Pat, I hope you really enjoy your big birthday. I made your block today and will get it mailed to you soon. When I hit a "significant number" last year I decided to spend the year doing that number of special and fun things. It really made my year one to enjoy a whole lot. The higher the number the better! LOL
    I will love seeing a picture of your blocks once all are received.
    Jeanne

• lindaoh_gw
    12 years ago

Pat , your block will go in the mail tomorrow morning. Have a great birthday!
    Linda OH

• patti60
    12 years ago

recieved blocks from sue and michelle. great job on both. michelle cute card, i have 4 young grandaughters wonder which one will take it from me.

• teresa_nc7
    12 years ago

Pat, your block from me is going in the mail today.

Teresa

• chickie1
    12 years ago

Put your birthday block in the mail yesterday. So glad to get it in the mail. Hope you like it.
    Darlene

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

My block to you was mailed yesterday. Enjoy your birthday!
    Jeanne

• patti60
    12 years ago

linda got your block yestrday. my maillady is on the lookout for them. everyone here want's to see to. good choice. will ask some one to help post pictures for me. i'm really enjoying the blocks i recieve as well as the ones i've made for the rest of the group.

• patti60
    12 years ago

recieved the following blocks from teresa, darlene, and jeanne. i love all the ones i'm getting as always. thank you very much. looking forward to the remaining ones to come.

• magothyrivergirl
    12 years ago

Patti~I took your block to the post office today. It should be there in a few days ~ it is fun feeling excited like a kid ~ looking forward to getting these blocks!

• patti60
    12 years ago

got another nice block from marsha yesterday. almost have all of them. really pleased with the colors and design of the blocks. thanks.

• Kristene Smith
    12 years ago

Bumping back to page 1

Kristene

• dragonflyusc
    12 years ago

My block should be getting to you today or tomorrow. I just started a new job and got a horse, so free time was little and far between for a couple of weekends. I hope your birthday is great!

• Kristene Smith
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear Pat
    Happy birthday to you!!!!

On behalf of all members in the Birthday Block Exchange, I hope you have a fantastic birthday and have a piece of cake to celebrate!

(sorry there's no photo, but having trouble with photobucket at the moment)
    Kristene

• patti60
    12 years ago

i had a great birthday. my family was here and i have great friends. also i recieved blocks from virginia, cindy, and andrea. that was all my blocks. now will start making this one next. just have to figure sashing. great job everyone thanks. now to mail my sept. ones. today will work on 2 quilts ready to bind. everyone have a great day and glad everyone on east coast is ok.

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations