Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Judy Laquidara

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 12, 12 at 17:07

I found her site when I saw one of her recent patterns in a magazine.

She has some great patterns and 'group projects' as she calls them. When she starts the quilt along on the 'Stars and Stripes Sampler' in September I may join in.

Rosa

Here is a link that might be useful: PatchworkTimes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Judy Laquidara

I love-love-love Judy. I try to read her blog everyday.
Her tutorials are very informative.

o

Judy Laquidara is marvelous!

I have her "Nine-Patch Extravaganza" book, and have used it for inspiration and techniques often.

I don't usually follow a pattern, but I did for this one in 2010 for my husband's niece because DH really liked it. It's straight from the book, in almost identical colors. It was relaxing not to have to make any decisions, LOL.

Jo's Quilt

o

Marsha I thought I remembered her name, but I guess I had forgotten about her. I think she is great too!!

Mary the quilt is gorgous! The border looks like rick rack and I love the matching gold stars. I need to pay more attention to my borders!
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here