Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nesting Row Robin

Posted by geezerfolks (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 19, 11 at 16:24

Some of you have seen this before but never in it's completed, quilted state! Another FUFO!!!!!!

This is a Nesting Row Robin from another forum (January, 2007). I kept within the perameters listed each month, but used blocks that were already made and then put the top together in a somewhat Log Cabin style. Ended up being approx 57" x 70" and will be given to DH's sister. Finally finished sewing the binding on today. Check out Beverly's awesome quilting!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

SharonG/FL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nesting Row Robin

Great job Sharon. Just saw another that must have been from the same group shown on Facebook. Hers was nice as well. Looked just like yours only a different name.????

o

Thank you, Jayne.

I just posted it on Facebook. I seriously doubt there's another one like this anywhere in the world! lol Nesting Row Robin was the name of the project on the forum.

SharonG/FL

o

It's lovely. You did a great job. Beverly's quilting looks great too. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to finish a project!

~Geraldine

o

Sharon, you are so clever! What a great way to put your quilt together. I really like it. Beverly's quilting is great too.
Sue

o

I love your quilt Sharon! The quilting is wonderful too!
Linda OH

o

Isn't it a fun quilt! I love quilting Sharon's because she lets me play and practice. This was my first successful FMQ quilt.

beverly

o

This is so creative and interesting! I really like it and the quilting too!

Kate

o

Thank you everyone. I'm really pleased with how the blocks ended up coming together. You never know what you can do with those orphan blocks until you get them out and start putting them together. You can't see it, but there's a teddy bear in the door of one of the houses in remembrance of Raina.....she seems to show up in my quilts every once in awhile. @:)

Beverly can play with my quilts anytime she wants to!

SharonG/FL

o

Those look great Sharon. And, Bev, you are certainly progressing with your FMQ talents. Charming quilt.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here