Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fons and Porter QOV

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 6, 12 at 16:24

I saw this quilt in the magazine and then a member posted the pics on another forum.

I did a search and the post appeared in the search so I felt like it was OK to post it here.

The quilt looks easy enough and makes a gorgous QOV!!
Rosa

Here is a link that might be useful: Three Tours Quilt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fons and Porter QOV

Rosa, that's a striking pattern. Lois

o

That is gorgeous. It's not as easy as some of the others but it looks great. I think I'll go for the rail fence type posted somewhere.

If I did this one, I'd want to keep it. I must draw the line between what looks good but I'll be willing to give away - and what I can't possibly part with because it is so special.

o

That's pretty awesome...I wish I had more free time to whip this up and send to QOV. Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt!
V.

o

That is really a beautiful quilt! I am sure whoever the recipient is, they will love it. I wish I had more time ... I am working on finishing 2 quilts for fire victims in our area, then start a QOV.
Sue

o

That's pretty! It would be easy to change to a simpler star or something on the ends and keep the same general look, I would think.

o

OR......it could be a combination of quilters making it.

SharonG/FL-IN

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here