Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mary_c_gw

APQS Longarm Giveaway

mary_c_gw
11 years ago

APQS (American Professional Quilting Systems) is holding a drawing.

From the site:

APQS is giving away a Lenni longarm quilting system valued at $10,900 to one lucky quilter.

But that's not all! Every month, one lucky entrant will receive an APQS Quilting Gift Basket full of thread, patterns and other great APQS swag.

We will select a grand prize winner at random the week of Dec. 17, 2012. Winners will be notified via email. Enter every day for your chance to win.

-------------------------------------------

I've had my Millennium for 7 years now, and nary a problem.

The Lenni is a sit-down machine, though, so check out it's specs to see if it is something you are interested in.

Here is a link that might be useful: APQS giveaway

Comments (14)

• nanajayne
    11 years ago

Thank you for the site, would be nice to win something even if it weren't the long arm.

• tuppermom
    11 years ago

thanks for the link!

• K8Orlando
    11 years ago

It's the sit down machine I want, but I think you can put Lenni on a frame too. Wouldn't it be fun if one of us won!?!?!

• mary_c_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I feel like an idiot right now, LOL! I zoned out on the machine names.

The Lenni is a long-arm machine on a frame. The "George" is the table-mounted one.

Kate, I'm sure if you won, they'd swap out the Lenni for the George - George is only $6400.

Either way, it doesn't hurt to enter. I've never had any spam from them, and they give an "opt-out" button to keep them from sending any emails of ads, etc.

I don't need the machine, but I'd love to win one of the monthly baskets!

• mary_c_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I feel like an idiot right now, LOL! I zoned out on the machine names.

The Lenni is a long-arm machine on a frame. The "George" is the table-mounted one.

Kate, I'm sure if you won, they'd swap out the Lenni for the George - George is only $6400.

Either way, it doesn't hurt to enter. I've never had any spam from them, and they give an "opt-out" button to keep them from sending any emails of ads, etc.

I don't need the machine, but I'd love to win one of the monthly baskets!

• littlehelen_gw
    11 years ago

It's fun to dream of winning...so I'm entering. I too prefer the monthly basket, but if by some chance I win...I'm converting the basement to my private sewing zone and quitting work!
    V.

• polardream
    11 years ago

Thanks for the site! I would love to win - sit down OR stand up!

Sue

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

Thanks for the link. I entered. It would be cool to win a basket of quilting stuff.

Best to you and many thanks,
    Sandra

• nanajayne
    11 years ago

Is everyone entering everyday as they suggest?

• rosajoe_gw
    11 years ago

I don't have the space for one - but it is my dream one day....................................................

• tuppermom
    11 years ago

I have entered everyday...thanks mary_c!

• KarenJay
    11 years ago

Someone said they "rented a long-arm for a year before buying one". Where do you go to rent a long-arm?! I think I'd like to do quilting for others to supplement my income and this would be a great way to see if it's feasible.

• msmeow
    11 years ago

Karen, there are quilt shops in my area that rent time on their long arms. You should check with shops in your area that offer quilting services to see if they also rent time.
    Donna

BTW - I clicked on the link and it looks like they are giving another one away this year.

• KarenJay
    11 years ago

Dear msmeow

Thanks for that great tip! I'll follow up on it pronto.