Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy July 4

Posted by nannykins (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 2, 14 at 14:40

Hoping our American cousins have a safe and happy holiday.
Theresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy July 4

Thanks very much!

We'll be celebrating by doing a 12hr car ride with 4 kids to Florida! Sounds like fun, huh? I bet you wish you were coming with us... but, alas, there's no more room!

o

Happy Belated Canada Day!

Jennifer ~ It will be fun! The kids will love it!

o

See what waking up so early does? I thought today was the 3rd.
Theresa

o

Thanks, Theresa. I hope your Canada Day celebration was spectacular!

Jennifer, be careful of the weather as you drive. Mother Nature is putting on her own show.

Happy 4th, everyone.

o

Happy 4th everyone!

Happy Belated Canada Day!

Jen - I don't think I have sleeping room for everyone but if you get close to Orlando and you all need a swimming pool break for a while, come on over!

Kate

o

Kate~ We'll be in the area! but maybe no time to swim :(

Get down there Friday night. We're doing LEGOLAND on Saturday...The kids don't know yet! (we're sooo mean! lol). Staying Saturday night, and then driving to my SIL's house in Miami on Sunday.

Wish I had time to see all my Florida friends while I'm down there! It sort of seems like a fly-by-night trip!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here