Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wal-mart quilt of the month past patterns

Posted by Image (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 24, 12 at 13:56

I would like to send this message to Latrelle, she had posted that she had all to these wal-mart quilt of the month patterns, if she would send me a note I would be glad to pay for copies of the patterns, would so appreciate it, thank you so much. My e-mail is julie_cassity@hotmail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wal-mart quilt of the month past patterns

Latrelle hasn't posted here since about 2008-2009, so I doubt she will see this message.

www.aenathan.com is a website that used to have the Walmart patterns, but I didn't check to see if they still do.

o

I'm iso walmart quilt of the month for August 2005 or 2006, all I remember is it's blue and white. I had bought the fabric for my Mom years ago well we had found the fabric but NOT the pattern. Thank you!

o

Walmart does not support/keep these patterns anymore.

IF you Google "Walmart quilt of the month" patterns, the first result is the site I posted above. I'm not going to write it out again - just look above.

But I'm really curious - almost every post we get looking for the Walmart patterns are from people who purchased the fabric YEARS ago, but didn't bother to pick up the free pattern at the same time!

I actually think these once or twice yearly postings are a bit spam-like, but I can't determine the point. Maybe to direct people to the site I listed above? It's been the first response from Google for at least 4 or 5 years.

I know I've answered this same question many times - does anyone even READ the posts that come up in their searches?

o

Mary,
I totally get your frustration! It stinks if they do actually do a search, that they don't read the responses and start there. (Worse is if they ask a question before searching.)

But when things like this come up, referencing something so old, I simply don't reply. Sort of forces them to figure it out on their own a bit.

Jennifer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here