Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

missing robins!!! please look at this.

Michelle Reynolds
12 years ago

Hello

I was in one of the row robins from last winter.

Lots of the players never got their robins back, dose anyone out

There have any?

Last I heard mine was with Kay? I think.

If anyone is still missing theirs please feel free to post here and may

Be some will make it home.

Most I think stalled with odessa, due to personal reasons she was

Unable to finish them.

Thanks

Michelle

Comments (11)

• wynative
    12 years ago

I am still missing my 'row' but Odessa sent a message a while back saying she was working on all of them :D

Marie

• K8Orlando
    12 years ago

I don't have any and have received my completed rows (minus 1).

I know this was a frustrating project for many of you and I am so sorry about that because the first one was so much fun! If you already know where your row is, you may want to email the quilter directly to see if there's any progress or to request the package be moved along without their contribution.

Kate

• lindaoh_gw
    12 years ago

I received my row robin. I finished and mailed Odessa's on July 11. She sent me the following note:

"Quilt arrived yesterday. I have not had the opportunity to even think about opening it; I think I will wait until my life settles down some more, especially in light of the fact that I still have some pieces at my house. I don't feel it would be fair to open mine until everyone else has theirs."

Linda OH

• User
    12 years ago

Michelle, I did finish yours and everything I have received has been completed and sent on. We could just ask everyone to do an inventory and figure out where they all are. Please!

Kay

• User
    12 years ago

Please can we try some more follow up here? I emailed Odessa to ask her to send my center as is, but no response. I'm not even sure if that's where it is!

Please, if ANYONE has ANY centers or rows that aren't their own, please list them we can get these pieces of our selves back home!

Kay

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    12 years ago

hello
    kay marie sent one off this week but zi think it was mine.
    were you in the same row robin as me?
    I dont remember
    michelle

• K8Orlando
    12 years ago

I was in Quilting Queens.
    I don't have anyone's pieces.
    I received my rows back.

I'll try to follow up with the Queens and post the results here. I agree it would be good to track down the missing robins.

Kate

• wynative
    12 years ago

I was in Quilting Queens and have received mine back minus one round.

I am also in Heart in Hand Quilters. I just sent Michelle's out to Tara and only have Tara's left to receive, add to and send home. I have not heard about mine - any news would be great :)

Last I heard was earlier this summer that Odessa has several and was doing her best to get caught up with all she had to do.

Odessa - I hope your life is looking up!

Marie

• User
    12 years ago

Michelle, I was in both Heart in Hand and Quilting Queens.

Regarding Quilting Queens:

1. I don't have anyone's quilt to work on. I have worked on everyone in this group's quilt.
    2. I do have mine back.

As for Heart in Hands:

Speaking for myself, I have tried to contact the person I believe has my center, though I don't know for certain, since I've received no response.

1. I have worked on Joyce's and Michelle's and sent them on.
    2. I have blocks ready for Tara's row, but have not received it. Tara, if you'd like me to send the loose blocks, I'd be happy, too. I've just hesitated since the whole point is to pass these works on to the next person in line.
    3. I have NOT received my center back and don't know where it is. I worked for several weeks on this first attempt at broderie perse and it breaks my heart that it has not come home.

Kay

• tdsully
    12 years ago

I have Michelle's and am adding a row. I have done all of them except the one I am working on. I don't know where mine is,Hoping it will come home. I'm in the Row Robin group
    Tara

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Michelle I am putting your row in the mail today. Hope you like. I think everyone did really good.
    Tara