Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
There is a quilt show in Knoxville and I can't go, again!

Posted by lafonda_ranch (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 15, 10 at 8:03

Darn it! I have to miss it again. I'm packing up to leave on a trip and I can't make it. Is anyone in the Knoxville area and was able to go? Maybe next year (I hate to keep saying that :-( )

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: There is a quilt show in Knoxville and I can't go, again!

I'm in the same boat! Got to do the med thing in Orl!

Went last year for the day with a friend and had a blast and said I would not miss it ever. So much for that! The quilts were outstanding...did you see the full size portrait of the Orientla man's face made out of 1 inch sqs? And the many small quilts in a row depicting the scene flowing thru a town? Not to mention the hand done redwork. Amazing!
Thanks for letting me count my blessings that I did see it once! Maybe we can meet up there sometime in the future!
Gwen
Enjoy your trip!

o

I am hoping to go tomorrow! I'm about 10 miles from downtown Knoxville. If I can find someplace for my son to go to, that is :). I'm not going to pay admission for a 14 yr old boy to sulk.

Rebecca

o

Lafonda,

I may have done another OOPS!

Were you referring to the AQS show in Knox. July 22, 2009 to July 25, 2009 ?

GR

o

Gwen, I only saw a few pictures that were on-line from the local newspaper, so I wasn't familiar with the quilt you were referring to. Maybe we can meet next year?

Rebecca, I hope you were able to make it!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here