Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Quilter's Dozen - August 26th - patti60

Kristene Smith
10 years ago

It's time now for members of the Quilter's Dozen to start sending your blocks to Pat (patti60). Her birthday is 26th August, so you have 4 weeks.

Please add your message to this post when you send your block and Pat will acknowledge receipt of your block on this post as well.

Pat, I will be sending my block tomorrow, but will take about 12 days to reach you - that will be around 6th August

Kristene

Comments (17)

• jackier123
    10 years ago

Pat I shipped your block today. Hope you enjoy.

Jackie

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Pat,
    Your blocks were mailed today...have fun!
    V.

• quiltingfarmlady
    10 years ago

Hi, Patti,

I mailed your blocks today!

Kay

• polardream
    10 years ago

Patti, DH mailed your block late last week - I forgot to post it here! I hope it arrives safely.
    Sue

• sandlapper_rose
    10 years ago

Pat, your birthday block was mailed today. I hope you enjoy it!
    Jeanne

• patti60
    10 years ago

it is so much fun to open my mail box and find blocks. have recieved the following jackies, not expecting that many and i have trouble doing 1. also recieved from susan and valarie. they are all great looking forward to the rest. need to do this quilt for christmas. all extra blocks plus some will go into a lap quilt for our cancer center. i volenteer 1 day a week. and we don't get many quilts for the guys..going to cut a top out on friday. 1 of the quilt stores supplies the back and batting we do the top. thanks every one love what you do.

• patti60
    10 years ago

got my block from tiny teena, thank you very much. going to have a nice quilt when i,m done.

• patti60
    10 years ago

recieved very nice blocks from kay andjeannie. love how this is going to come toghter. thanks to both of you.

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

9 days to go till Pat's birthday - still 4 members to post their blocks to Pat

Kristene

• chickie1
    10 years ago

I forgot to post. I mailed your block on Wednesday August 14. You should get it this week.
    Darlene

• quiltnhen
    10 years ago

Pushing the deadline as usual :-( Want to make sure I have this correct first. Do you want one 12 inch snowball, or the four square that make up the block on quilter's cache to make it 12"???
    LindaB/CA

• quiltnhen
    10 years ago

Sent your blocks yesterday. Hope your birthday is filled with wonderful things.
    LindaB/CA

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear Pat,
    Happy Birthday to you!

On behalf of all the quilters in "The Quilter's Dozen" we hope you have a wonderful birthday and lots of wonderful blocks for your quilt.

Kristene

• meima
    10 years ago

A belated Happy Birthday and an apology for my tardiness. Had a new grand born on your birthday!! We have all been in a tizzy getting her here, but now things are fine. Your blocks will go in the mail today. I will make it up to you in multiples!!
    Debbie (Miema, again!)

• patti60
    10 years ago

recieved my blocks from darlene and linda great job. will check to make sure i haven;t missed anyone be back on next tue.

• grammyp
    10 years ago

Hope my block has made it, if not please let me know.

beverly

• patti60
    10 years ago

recieved blocks from bev and debbie. great job know my grandson will love this quilt. thanks

Sponsored
SparkWise Electric (aka Max Electric)
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Expert Electricians for Electric Service and Lighting