Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
QOTD July11th

Posted by vicky4x4 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 11, 11 at 6:04

Do you pay to have The Quilt Show or Quilting TV?

If you do, can you tell us if we are really missing anything.

I belong to The Quilt Show but only watch the free shows. I also watch some of Elinor Burns free videos on her sight. Again, like the magazines, there is just so much free that I can not pay for it.

Vicky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: QOTD July11th

OOPS! Sorry Kate I didn't see your question for today!

o

I only watch the free shows. Seems like there is more than enough information out there without paying for more, but I would love to know if I'm missing anything great.

beverly

o

I didn't know there was a Quilting TV. Even though it seems like we have every channel imaginable with nothing to watch, I don't think I've see that one. I'll look into it, though!

Robbi

o

This is Quilters' TV and I guess it is free to watch the line up....
I love the one for today, the four patch, great info.

Vicky

Here is a link that might be useful: Quilter's TV

o

Thanks for the link, Vicky. I have never watched Quilter's TV or The Quilt Show, so I'll be checking out what is involved.
Jeanne

o

I did pay for The Quilt Show for a while, but never used it so I let it go. I've never checked out Quilter's TV.

o

I hadn't heard of it but wouldn't pay for a show. I do watch those that are on TV free, but many are rerun. Still enjoy them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here