Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
geezerfolks_sharon

She's an enabler.....

..and a very fun person. Lois and I met today at Lands End Outlet where I found some fleece remnants that were usable for what I wanted. Then 'she' kept finding more....I would roll my eyes and in the basket it would go! I would say I'm really done in this aisle....but apparently not. Spent some money there....for sure! What did she buy? A little bit of muslin!!! Then on to the next shop.....Blue Bamboo. A person could really go wild in there.....and I did, but I found quite a few things that will cozy in with my other fabric once I get home. I bought a 2 lb bag of batik remnants for $29.99. I was a bit apprehensive about it, but their batik was in the $9.50 to $11.99 range. When I got back to my sisters and spread it all out, there are at least 7 yards!! And quite a few of them are good size pieces, too.

Lois was so much fun and comfortable to be with that we clicked immediately! Of course, it might have helped that we're both yakkers! Thank you, Lois, for a lovely day. I shopped till I literally dropped, right into a chair! lol

SharonG/FL-MN

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!