Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quilt Pin Display

Posted by lindaoh (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 22, 11 at 20:15

Last weekend we went to Columbus to visit our DD and DSIL and for Jennifer and I to attend the NQA quilt show. I found a pattern for quiltlets for displaying quilt show pins. I also bought a metal tabletop quilt rack to display them.
I was so excited to make it that as soon as we returned home, I went through my scraps to select fabric and had them all sewn and quilted by the next evening.

Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quilt Pin Display

Hi there Linda,

Did you forget the LINK???

o

I don't know what happened to it. Will try again.

Here is a link that might be useful: Quilt Pin

o

Now that is just the cutest little thing!

beverly

o

Thanks for re-linking. They're just charming, nice work indeed. TFS

PS: I owe you an EM on Sans.; thanks I did see it, just haven't gotten back there yet, but appreciate the kind offer.

(PG) Karen

o

I just bought one... It'll make the perfect entry to our guild's show in Oct. The challenge is "anything quilted, but not a quilt".

Only got the quilt rack, figured I could manage to figure out the 'quilt' part.

o

I found this website which is the supplier to Quiltricks.com If you like the wire tabletop quilt stands, they come in a variety of styles & sizes. Plus, they have other quilt hangers as well. A neat website...I've just started browsing.

Search "tri-fold' and you'll get a few to look at like Linda's

Here is a link that might be useful: Ackfeld Wire

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here