Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What I made last week...

Posted by lindaoh (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 2, 12 at 18:40

When I refolded all the fabric in my stash, I found two kits for mini quilts that I purchased several years ago. They were from Connecting Threads and were sampler kits of fat quarters. I started working on both of them over the Memorial Day weekend.
I plan to machine quilt them and hang them in my sewing room.
Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful: Mini Quilts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What I made last week...

Cute, Linda! I really like the spools. How big is it?

Donna

o

Very cute!

I have 2 mini kits waiting for me... they are both completely cut out! Some of the pieces are really small! Can't wait to start them.

o

I really like the flowers from the scrap bag! Fun!

o

Thanks! The Spools quilt is 21" square and the Flowers quilt is 18" X 20".
Linda OH

o

Hi Linda..love the quilts...beautiful!!!!!!!! It's been a long time that I haven't visited the forum...but thought I'd drop in to see what's happening...and saw your post.... it's so nice to be back here :-)
Happy Quilting..
Bill

o

Bill!! Great to see you!!! We've missed you!!!

o

They are real cute. I like the flowered one the best but they are both very nice. Good work to get them done so quickly. TFS
Good to see you back Bill, I have been wondering where you were as we haven't heard from you for a while.

o

Charming quilts! I've really enjoyed the mini quilts this year.

Kate

o

They're both very pretty. I like the flowers best. It would be nice to have a spot in the house to hang a mini and be able to change it out regularly. Sounds like a future project. lOl Do you do that, Linda?

o

I really like the scrappy flowers one too although they are both cute. Nice work.

o

Thank you! Yes, Bev, I have two spots where I hang small quilts. I hang a seasonal quilt on the wall facing the back door. DH's gun cabinet is in my sewing room. It has glass doors so I have a tension rod in front of the doors and hang a small quilt on it. I have also placed a sheer curtain behind the doors to hide the guns.
Linda OH

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here