Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Guess where I've been ...

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 1, 14 at 18:09

We took the grands to Disney World for a week. We camped in the Wilderness Campground and it was great. They had a wonderful time, and for the most part so did we. But it is good to be home.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Guess where I've been ...

They look happy!
Theresa

o

Cute kids, Beverly. You're a good grandmother, Camping for a week is a lot of work, especially with kids.

o

I'm sure it was fun...and I'm sure it's great to be home!
V.

o

Grandparenting looks like fun! They sure look like they're enjoying themselves.

LindaB/CA

o

There's no place like home. The boys look like they had a good time......thank God for good grandparents who are able to take an active role in the lives of their grandchildren. Take care of yourself, girlfriend.

SharonG/FL

o

I've stayed at Winderness a few times and it was nice.....15 years ago lol! There were games and movies for the kiddies, not sure what they do now.

The boys are cuties!!

o

Rosa, they still do the same. There is a beach, several play grounds, basket ball, tennis, pool games, arcade, bikes, fishing, horseback riding, and campfire with smores, a sing along and a movie. You could spend a week at the campground.

beverly

o

Been following your adventures on Facebook. Sounds like everyone had a great time. Loved traveling with the grand children when they were young. You see the world with different eyes.

o

Oh that looks like fun! We went back in 2010, hoping in the future to make a 2nd trip there. Disney World is great!

Best to you and yours,
Sandra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here