Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Baby Alphabet Quilt

Posted by june_nd (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 29, 13 at 17:32

I hope my picture comes thru. I saw this quilt at a convention in Bismarck, ND. I think it was probably a kit. Does anyone know where I could get this particular one. I have been looking online and have had no luck so far.'
Thanks for any help.
June

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Baby Alphabet Quilt

Do you recall... are those bears embroidered? or a printed panel?

They are very cute. Perhaps googling 'alphabet bear panel' or 'alphabet bear fabric'...

o

The panel is printed. I have looked for both bear fabric and the panel but haven't come up with anything yet.

o

Here ya go! Cute quilt. One source is listed below.
I have no experience with the seller - just identifying the panel.

Here is a link that might be useful: When I grow up panel

o

Thanks for the info. I can't get to that site so do you know of another site where I can find this?

o

VIP Cranston Print Works Bears Alphabet ABC When I Grow Up.
This is the name that shows up. Perhaps if you looked for VIP Cranston Print works you could find it.

o

It looks like a Daisy Kingdom panel. Cranston bought the company when it went out of business. You may find it on ebay under daisy kingdom panels.

o

Looks like you are going to have to buy it from an after market seller like ebay seller or etsy seller, or find it at one of the discount chains VIP Cranston distributes thru - see link below.
Now you have the name and maker, so you should be able to find it.

Here is a link that might be useful: VIP Fabrics

o

Thanks everyone for your help. I was finally able to get to the site I needed to order the panels. Hopefully I get this made before my one and only greatgrandson's first birthday in September!!!

o

Yet another example of why I love this forum! Great work, everyone (and especially Marsha) to identify and help find this fabric!

o

June, I would appreciate it if you would share the site where you found the panel. I would love to get one for a baby quilt I need to make. Thanks!!

o

go to the third post and click on the site listed there. It was on ebay. that was the only place I really found that I could order it at that price. the other place were all double the price.

o

That site shows that they are sold out. Thank you, anyway. I will keep searching for it.

o

Wanda,
Try some of those other places some of the gals suggested. I think I did see those blocks some where but I don't remember where. Let me know if you can't find them.
June

o

June, I spent at least 4 hours searching the web, and have finally given up. If anyone sees this fabric, I would appreciate a link. But I think it's a lost cause. Thank you anyway, and I hope you will post pictures of your finished quilt!

o

Wanda,

Please email me.

June

o

June,

I sent you an email.

Wanda

o

I must have an email address in order to send you a personal email. Your email won't let me respond to you sent sent thru this site. Please put it in your email so I can reply.
June

o

wandaquilts@gmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here