Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
june_nd

Baby Alphabet Quilt

june_nd
10 years ago

I hope my picture comes thru. I saw this quilt at a convention in Bismarck, ND. I think it was probably a kit. Does anyone know where I could get this particular one. I have been looking online and have had no luck so far.'
Thanks for any help.
June

Comments (18)

• jennifer_in_va
    10 years ago

Do you recall... are those bears embroidered? or a printed panel?

They are very cute. Perhaps googling 'alphabet bear panel' or 'alphabet bear fabric'...

• june_nd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The panel is printed. I have looked for both bear fabric and the panel but haven't come up with anything yet.

• magothyrivergirl
    10 years ago

Here ya go! Cute quilt. One source is listed below.
    I have no experience with the seller - just identifying the panel.

Here is a link that might be useful: When I grow up panel

• june_nd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks for the info. I can't get to that site so do you know of another site where I can find this?

• nanajayne
    10 years ago

VIP Cranston Print Works Bears Alphabet ABC When I Grow Up.
    This is the name that shows up. Perhaps if you looked for VIP Cranston Print works you could find it.

• char2_gw
    10 years ago

It looks like a Daisy Kingdom panel. Cranston bought the company when it went out of business. You may find it on ebay under daisy kingdom panels.

• magothyrivergirl
    10 years ago

Looks like you are going to have to buy it from an after market seller like ebay seller or etsy seller, or find it at one of the discount chains VIP Cranston distributes thru - see link below.
    Now you have the name and maker, so you should be able to find it.

Here is a link that might be useful: VIP Fabrics

• june_nd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everyone for your help. I was finally able to get to the site I needed to order the panels. Hopefully I get this made before my one and only greatgrandson's first birthday in September!!!

• K8Orlando
    10 years ago

Yet another example of why I love this forum! Great work, everyone (and especially Marsha) to identify and help find this fabric!

• wanda_va
    10 years ago

June, I would appreciate it if you would share the site where you found the panel. I would love to get one for a baby quilt I need to make. Thanks!!

• june_nd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

go to the third post and click on the site listed there. It was on ebay. that was the only place I really found that I could order it at that price. the other place were all double the price.

• wanda_va
    10 years ago

That site shows that they are sold out. Thank you, anyway. I will keep searching for it.

• june_nd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Wanda,
    Try some of those other places some of the gals suggested. I think I did see those blocks some where but I don't remember where. Let me know if you can't find them.
    June

• wanda_va
    10 years ago

June, I spent at least 4 hours searching the web, and have finally given up. If anyone sees this fabric, I would appreciate a link. But I think it's a lost cause. Thank you anyway, and I hope you will post pictures of your finished quilt!

• june_nd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Wanda,

Please email me.

June

• wanda_va
    10 years ago

June,

I sent you an email.

Wanda

• june_nd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I must have an email address in order to send you a personal email. Your email won't let me respond to you sent sent thru this site. Please put it in your email so I can reply.
    June

• wanda_va
    10 years ago

wandaquilts@gmail.com

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor