nanajayne

Monkey Bars Quilt

nanajayne
11 years ago

The monkey bars quilt I just finished.

Comments (17)

• toolgranny
    11 years ago

that is just amazing. I love the geometry of it and the black stripes sure set it off.

• loisflan
    11 years ago

Jayne, how beautiful is that!! I love the pattern and the fabrics you used. Are those what are called setting triangles? It's very dramatic. Nice job. Lois

• nanajayne
    Original Author
    11 years ago

This is from a Kit of Timeless treasure fabrics that I got from Paducah of KY. I too like the pattern but discovered that it has a number of error. I contacted the designer and she sent corrections but I feel for anyone who doesn't have them.
    Yes, those are setting triangles. Construction was not difficult but does have partial seams.
    Thank you for your kind comments.

• bozogardener
    11 years ago

That's beautiful! I love the colors in this. Great job!

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

You did a beautiful job on this quilt, it looks awesome!!

Best to you,
    Sandra

• magothyrivergirl
    11 years ago

Awesome! I have been looking at the quilt peeping out at me from the corner of the Paducah catalog for some time now. The catalog is situated so that is the only part of the cover I see, and I think how cool this quilt is every single time I pass by it! You did a wonderful job making it.
    Too bad about the errors and the problems. This should not happen, but a quilter with your experience can -- and did--make it work. I love your quilt!!!!

• User
    11 years ago

I'm dizzy looking at it. What a cool design. It lends itself to possibilities for colour variations. Glad you contacted the designer - otherwise they would not have known. Some designers have others test the patterns for them before distributing. Thank heaven's for your experience to get through it.

• wynative
    11 years ago

Jayne - GORGEOUS!!! I would love to make one with the color's you have chose, guess I will add it to my ever growing 'wish' list LOL
    Marie

• day2day
    11 years ago

Jayne, that is a beautiful quilt!
    I like the colors but I especially like the pattern.
    You did a great job with it.
    TFS.

~Geraldine
    Off to Timeless Treasures website to check this out.

• karpet
    11 years ago

That is beautiful and very striking to look at!
    Karlene

• vasu_texas
    11 years ago

This is lovely. You've done a great job with the million matching seams. The pattern really shows off the striking fabric.
    Vasu

• msmeow
    11 years ago

Very cool quilt! Interesting color scheme...I've seen lots of black, yellow and white that don't do much for me, but I like the more subtle yellow/gold a lot!

Donna

• wanda_va
    11 years ago

What a beautiful quilt! Absolutely striking, and you did a wonderful job on it. I probably would never have picked those fabrics for that pattern, but they are perfect! TFS

• fran1523
    11 years ago

WOW!!! That is an amazing quilt. I love the color pallette.

• K8Orlando
    11 years ago

Very dramatic! I like the color pallet and the fabrics. Great choices!

• littlehelen_gw
    11 years ago

My kind of colors... love the dark accents, it just makes the quilt. It's just lovely, very striking!
    V.

• bee0hio
    11 years ago

Beautiful quilt & I love the colors!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio