o
Quilts that are finished

Posted by wynative (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 19, 12 at 16:06

My sisters college graduation quilt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quilts that are finished

Just gorgeous, tho' I am entirely prejudiced, turquoise is my favorite color. I'm also a great fan of the 3-D effect of this 'windows' pattern which you've done so well, splendid job!

o

Congrats to your sister! This is a very pretty quilt. The colors are very calming~beautiful!

o

Nice quilt and your sister is very lucky to have such a talented sibling. I know she is thrilled. TFS

o

Nice quilt and your sister is very lucky to have such a talented sibling. I know she is thrilled. TFS

o

Thanks for all your kind words.

I have future plan's to make one of the 3-D block quilts but this one was rather stressful for me so I will have to work up to another LOL

o

Lovely quilt.
I like the 3-D effect.
Congrats to your sister on her graduation.

~Geraldine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here