Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

question from newbie

Posted by casi (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 23, 11 at 16:05

Hi, I am looking for a tuitorial but I don't know what the process is called. I want to make the triangle edging that is made from squares that produces the finished product by just folding and now sewing. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: question from newbie

Prairie Points?

Here is a link that might be useful: continuous prairie points

RE: question from newbie

Thanks very much. Yes I guess it is Prairie Points. That looks like a great tuitorial, but I guess I am wanting to make individual ones since I'm going to be using more that one fabric. Appreciate the help though....I saved it to favorites for later!

RE: question from newbie

Now thatI know what that process is called..."prairie points", I was able to do a search and found the instructions ...I got it now!

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here