Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bozogardener

Feb Lotto Quilt Top

bozogardener
11 years ago

Hi Guys,

I couldn't wait to show off my beautiful top! Thanks to all of you for the gorgeous blocks. I have nine left over for another small quilt.

Comments (25)

• vasu_texas
    11 years ago

OMG! This is so beautiful. One of best lotto/swap quilts I've seen. You've placed the colors very well and the color gradation is perfect. The dappled sunlight on the quilt enhances the look.
    Vasu

• tuppermom
    11 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you have matched the color of blocks in border.

• jennifer_in_va
    11 years ago

That looks so much like it was planned!!! Not your typical block win! I think the placement and the scrappy border helps a lot with that.

Well done! It looks great!

• User
    11 years ago

Awh, it's a group hug in a rainbow!

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

It turned out beautifully!!! Congrats on getting it finished! :-)

Best to you,
    Sandra

• msmeow
    11 years ago

It's beautiful! The colors blend so well. Great job!

Donna

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

I really liked how yours turned out. I am putting this quilt on my future to do quilting list. Thank you for the photo! :-)

Best to you,
    Sandra

• nannykins
    11 years ago

Great job!
    Theresa

• nanajayne
    11 years ago

Outstanding! It is amazing how so meany different controbutins are able to appear to be a planned layout.
    I have been attacted to rainbow blended quilts of late and yours is beautiful. TFS

• beth7happy
    11 years ago

wow!! that's just so pretty!!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    11 years ago

WOW!!! You put the blocks together perfectly! It's gorgeous!

SharonG/FL-IN

• magothyrivergirl
    11 years ago

Wow! You made an amazing quilt! We may have made the blocks, but your arrangement of the colors made this absolutely stunning! The border is perfect. I love it.
    Thank you for showing us your creation! Very inspiring!

• bozogardener
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I am very happy how this turned out. I hope my brother is, too!

• K8Orlando
    11 years ago

Wow, wow, wow!!! I knew it would be pretty but your placement of the blocks has FAR outdone my expectations! It is spectacular. I think we'll have to do that block again next year!

Wow!!!

Kate

• day2day
    11 years ago

I have to add my WOW!!
    That is gorgeous.
    It's so vibrant!
    Beautiful color arrangement and wonderful border.
    TFS.

~Geraldine

• loisflan
    11 years ago

That's a magnificent quilt. You did a wonderful job of color placement. I love the border. I wouldn't have believed that blocks of so many patterns and colors could turn into such a coordinated whole. I am in awe of your talent. Lois

• cziga
    11 years ago

Wow, that is fantastic!! I liked the block when I was making them and knew it would make a great quilt, but the way you've arranged the different blocks REALLY makes them pop so much :) I also love the gradient colours, it is just absolutely beautiful!

• hazelnutbunny
    11 years ago

Another WOW for you! That is beautiful! Love it! :)

• grammyp
    11 years ago

AWESOME! It looks like you worked hard to plan the color changes. Great job, everyone!

beverly

• polardream
    11 years ago

Ditto to everything said already! It is gorgeous. Nice job.
    Sue

• lola99
    11 years ago

I am so impressed! Your quilt is fantastic. I never would have come up with that layout. Your quilt is a work of art. I love the border, it sets the blocks off in just the right way. Nice job!

Lola

• Joan Dupuis
    11 years ago

You must have a great eye for colors as the placement of the blocks is perfect and the matching border really makes it look like it was a kit, with the fabrics already picked out. Congrats.

• littlehelen_gw
    11 years ago

Applause, applause...well done...it's looks lovely!

• rosajoe_gw
    11 years ago

Stunning!!! This quilt top is amazing! he will love it - anyone would!!
    Rosa

• quiltnhen
    11 years ago

Fabulous!

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022