Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Feb Lotto Quilt Top

Posted by bozogardener (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 1, 12 at 16:04

Hi Guys,

I couldn't wait to show off my beautiful top! Thanks to all of you for the gorgeous blocks. I have nine left over for another small quilt.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Feb Lotto Quilt Top

OMG! This is so beautiful. One of best lotto/swap quilts I've seen. You've placed the colors very well and the color gradation is perfect. The dappled sunlight on the quilt enhances the look.
Vasu

o

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you have matched the color of blocks in border.

o

That looks so much like it was planned!!! Not your typical block win! I think the placement and the scrappy border helps a lot with that.

Well done! It looks great!

o

Awh, it's a group hug in a rainbow!

o

It turned out beautifully!!! Congrats on getting it finished! :-)

Best to you,
Sandra

o

It's beautiful! The colors blend so well. Great job!

Donna

o

I really liked how yours turned out. I am putting this quilt on my future to do quilting list. Thank you for the photo! :-)

Best to you,
Sandra

o

Great job!
Theresa

o

Outstanding! It is amazing how so meany different controbutins are able to appear to be a planned layout.
I have been attacted to rainbow blended quilts of late and yours is beautiful. TFS

o

wow!! that's just so pretty!!

o

WOW!!! You put the blocks together perfectly! It's gorgeous!

SharonG/FL-IN

o

Wow! You made an amazing quilt! We may have made the blocks, but your arrangement of the colors made this absolutely stunning! The border is perfect. I love it.
Thank you for showing us your creation! Very inspiring!

o

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I am very happy how this turned out. I hope my brother is, too!

o

Wow, wow, wow!!! I knew it would be pretty but your placement of the blocks has FAR outdone my expectations! It is spectacular. I think we'll have to do that block again next year!

Wow!!!

Kate

o

I have to add my WOW!!
That is gorgeous.
It's so vibrant!
Beautiful color arrangement and wonderful border.
TFS.

~Geraldine

o

That's a magnificent quilt. You did a wonderful job of color placement. I love the border. I wouldn't have believed that blocks of so many patterns and colors could turn into such a coordinated whole. I am in awe of your talent. Lois

o

Wow, that is fantastic!! I liked the block when I was making them and knew it would make a great quilt, but the way you've arranged the different blocks REALLY makes them pop so much :) I also love the gradient colours, it is just absolutely beautiful!

o

Another WOW for you! That is beautiful! Love it! :)

o

AWESOME! It looks like you worked hard to plan the color changes. Great job, everyone!

beverly

o

Ditto to everything said already! It is gorgeous. Nice job.
Sue

o

I am so impressed! Your quilt is fantastic. I never would have come up with that layout. Your quilt is a work of art. I love the border, it sets the blocks off in just the right way. Nice job!

Lola

o

You must have a great eye for colors as the placement of the blocks is perfect and the matching border really makes it look like it was a kit, with the fabrics already picked out. Congrats.

o

Applause, applause...well done...it's looks lovely!

o

Stunning!!! This quilt top is amazing! he will love it - anyone would!!
Rosa

o

Fabulous!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here