Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another finished UFO

Posted by jennifer_in_va (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 19, 13 at 15:53

A few weeks ago, I finished this...a friend's UFO! lol She had done the top, and had two borders made. I was able to buy more purple fabric and a similar light pink in order to make the other two borders.

Put it together, tacked in a few centers for 'quilting', and 'voila'. It's a done UFO! It hangs on the wall next to the blue one I made a year or so ago.

This finishes at 11 1/2" x 14 1/2". Just my size!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another finished UFO

Beautiful...and done!

Great job!

Gwen

o

You always were a pro with the snail's trail. Good job.

o

Jennifer, There you go again, playing with itty bitty quilts and doing a great job at it! What's the size of those 4-patches? An inch?

SharonG/FL

o

Good job! I need to find a friend like yours. Pretty color.

o

Very nice! Congrats on finishing it!

Donna

o

Sharon, those 4-patches finish at 1". The blue one I did a while back, the 4-patches finished at 1/2".

Marsha, I love this friend! We have very similar tastes in classes, projects, fabrics, colors, etc. So when she was packing to move, she gave me a lot of her UFOs that she didn't want for one reason or another. She gave me her small bella bella quilt that she would never finish because there was one color that she didn't like! Did I tell you that I l LOVE her!?! lol

Today, I pulled out her Bargello ufo. Now if I could only figure out what the plan had been!

o

DONE is another good four letter word. One we all like.
I admire the ability to do small quilts. Good job.
Theresa

o

That is beautiful and I love the color!

o

So tiny! So intricate!
Good job!

o

So tiny, so nicely done, it looks great!
V.

o

It's beautiful!
TFS.

~Geraldine

o

Pretty!
LindaB/CA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here