Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Searching For Quilt Patterns

Posted by momof2girls (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 17, 13 at 14:35

I'm searching for cozy quilt design patterns by Daniela Stout using the strip tube ruler..Does anyone have any to share? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Searching For Quilt Patterns

Lots on youtube.com: see link below!

Here is a link that might be useful: Daniela Stout

o

You may purchase the patterns from Cozyquilt.com
Some of her patterns are "free" on the various Manufacturers' fabric sites, but you have to search for them. If you find one you like, print it out, as my experience is these designers' patterns are only free for a certain amount of time.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cozy quilt

o

Youtube doesn't have the full pattern,and i'm from Canada,so it will be expensive to ship to Canada

o

Do you want only patterns by Daniela Stout or any pattern that uses that technique?

SharonG/FL

Here is a link that might be useful: Strip Tube Quilt Tutorial

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here