Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dawnp_gw

Cute quilt pattern

dawnp
11 years ago

Hi all.

Have you seen this pattern(linked below)? It would be great for a Lotto design!

This lady's site has lots of free patterns and pictures of pretty quilts.

I'm a newbie here so please forgive me if this is old news!

Dawn

Here is a link that might be useful: pattern

Comments (14)

• loisflan
    11 years ago

Thanks for the link, Dawn. She does have great ideas for scrap quilts. I really enjoyed browsing her site. I'm trying to find a scrap quilt pattern that I can start cutting my scraps for. Maybe one of hers! And you're right. This would be a good lotto block. Lois

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Dawn, don't be afraid to bring things to our attention because you're new around here. Sometimes it takes a fresh pair of eyes to see things we've forgotten...lol!
    Welcome to the forum!
    -Dan (kind of new to the forum, but an oldtimer to the GW)

• magothyrivergirl
    11 years ago

Great project dawn~ Thanks! I am looking for something kinda mindless.....don't know what....but I like this one.....Thank you for the link, and I agree it would make a great Lotto block!!

• K8Orlando
    11 years ago

That's a great website and I'm glad you posted the link!
    I found another pattern there I really like and think would be good for a Lotto block. I'll have to check them all out when I have time.

Look at this one:

• dawnp
    Original Author
    11 years ago

K8Orlando- that's a fun one!

• nanajayne
    11 years ago

I wish I could see the pattern but I am unable to open PDF files. Checked out my program list and can't fine PDF in the list. Can any give me a hint as to what I have to do to correct the issue.

• littlehelen_gw
    11 years ago

Great web site...did anyone check out autumn leaves...could be a fun scrappy fall fabric project. thanks for the link!

• magothyrivergirl
    11 years ago

Click the link below to go to Mary's blog. It is a site I visit often. You will love it Jayne.

Here is a link that might be useful: Maryquilts.com

• day2day
    11 years ago

I have used some of her patterns.
    She has a lot of scrappy patterns and they are my favorites.
    I want to do the 'sashed 9 patches'.

~Geraldine

Here is a link that might be useful: sashed nine patches

• nanajayne
    11 years ago

Thank you for the site, I book marked it. Still not sure why I can't open PDF but that's life. lol

• calliope
    11 years ago

Nanajayne.........there are various reasons why your puter will not open a PDF file. Way too complicated to explain here, and how easily you can troubleshoot and fix it will depend on how comfortable you are working with your puter tools. You can Google it and there are numerous explanations to walk you through it. So many things are presented in PDF that must be very frustrating.

• dawnp
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Geraldine -

I like that one too! Thanks for pointing it out. Now, to decide on which scrappy quilt to attempt!

Dawn

• nanajayne
    11 years ago

Thank you Calliope, I have tried trouble shooting but not thru Google. Will investigate. One of the problems seems to be that it isn't listed but maybe I just don't know where to look. You are right it is frustrating.lol

• K8Orlando
    11 years ago

Jayne, go to this website and download the free PDF reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Once you have it on your computer you shouldn't ever have to find it. It works automatically when you try to open a pdf file.

Kate