Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A pair of beautys for my babies in Germany

Posted by toolgranny (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 13:23

(that should read beauties)

Finished my pair for the twins due in August. Will try and make a couple of other gifts for their two sisters before I send it.

I loved this fabric collection the first moment I saw it. It also has a collection in yellows as well as the peach and the lime. It's a Moda collection called Mirabelle by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts, a local lady. I just did a simple Irish Chain pattern.

I will post backings on next message.

This post was edited by toolgranny on Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 13:31

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Backings for my babies in Germany

And these are the backs.

o
RE: A pair of beautys for my babies in Germany

They are lovely and your quilting is stunning. long arm? You must be so excited. I hope you get to see them soon.

o

Your quilts are so precious! You did a wonderful job piecing and quilting. I especially like your radius corners, or whatever they're called. It must be so hard to have them so far away. Hope you can all get together soon.

o

Very sweet, Linda. The simplicity of the Irish Chain really brings out the border fabric and it is very eye appealing! You're right.....they are beauties! Wonderful job.

SharonG/FL

o

These are both spectacular! Your quilting is amazing and I too love the rounded corners, whatever they're called.
LindaB/CA

o

The quilts are beautiful and your quilting is perfect. Nice choice of pattern for the fabric and quilting. They will be treasured for many years to come. Hope you wont have to wait too long to cuddle them. TFS\

o

Oh Linda...these are just stunning...your quilting is quite awesome! These are family treasures.
V.

o

oh my! those are fabulous!!! Such beautiful heirlooms!

o

Gorgeous X 2, Linda! They will love these!
Congratulations on your great work!

Teresa

o

Nice ones. Love the soft colors in the fabric. Hope you get to deliver the quilts yourself.

beverly

o

The fabrics are gorgeous, so soft and girlie! Irish Chain is one of my favs, I love your quilting. I really need to practice more.

o

Beautiful and I love your choice for the quilting.

Robbi

o

They're very beautiful quilts and love the stitching design!

Best to you and yours,
Sandra

o

So pretty! Your work is beautiful and will become a wonderful heirloom. Thank you sharing...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here