Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Graduation Quilt

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 1, 14 at 12:34

I haven't been quilt much lately, only the Quilt For Kids, and a few other charity quilts. I made this simple autograph quilt for a graduate and she was so sweet, she told me she loved it too much to let anyone write on it lol!

Responses and thank yous like that make up for all of the times I feel as if my talents are unappreciated lol!!!!!
Rosa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Graduation Quilt

Lovely!

o

It is beautiful, Rosa! She will treasure it.

Donna

o

Rosa, I understand why she doesn't want anyone to write on it. It's simply too beautiful. You did a lovely job.

o

It's wonderful. What a treasure to commemorate her big day.
LindaB/CA

o

It's a beauty, Rosa, and her response must have been a feel good moment for you.

SharonG/FL

o

Nice quilt and lovely girl.

beverly

o

Love it! I understand why she is choosing to keep it just the way it is!

V.

o

What a wonderful gift. She will cherish it always, I'm sure..

o

Good job, Rosa. Great choice of colors. She'll always treasure it.

o

Beautiful girl & quilt - and I agree with her! I have never been a fan of "autograph anything". I think it overshadows the beauty of the item. She paid you the highest compliment!
Congrats to the graduate - for her accomplishment and her wisdom :~)

o

Lovely gift for the graduate. Black and gold are they her high school or college colors? What a wonderful remembrance for her of you.
Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here