Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shop Hop...US and Canada

Posted by littlehelen (littlehelen@comcast.net) on
Sun, Jun 8, 14 at 7:58

Hi,
I came across the American Made Brand (AMB) shop hop that is up to 34 states and Canada. It started in 2011 in New York, Pennsylvania joined in 2013 and in 2014, more states have joined. It's up to1250 quilt shops!...(oh dear I so need to retire...but then I couldn't shop hop much..... ) Here's the link for more info...

Anyone shop hopping in their state or Canada?

V.

Here is a link that might be useful: Row by Row

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shop Hop...US and Canada

Yes, we had this advertised here as well. You get a row pattern in any shop you go by and after 8, you have a quilt and can enter for a prize. It starts in July and I may collect a few patterns in my travels just to see what they are like. Don't need a prize but it would make a nice souvenir of my wanderings since I see shops there I usually stop in anyway. Thanks for posting V.

o
RE: Shop Hop...US and Canada

They are having a month-long one here in central Florida that goes from coast to coast. I think there are 37 shops involved. I really shouldn't spend the money on gas to drive all over creation, so I'm trying not to learn too much about it. :)

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here