Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dr. Seuss quilt

Posted by lindaoh (My Page) on
Sun, May 1, 11 at 21:29

I bought the Dr. Seuss panel and coordinating fabric to make a kids quilt when I went to the quilt show. I saw a pattern using this panel in my new Quilter's World magazine that I received on Friday. I found all the fabrics except the blue with red dots. I may use something else if I can't find it locally. I only need 1/3 yard so another fabric could be used.
Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful: Dr. Seuss fabric

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dr. Seuss quilt

How cute! Linda - my LQS had Dr. Seuss fabric - I would be happy to check if they have the blue with red dots for you tomorrow.
Sue

o

Thanks Sue. A friend told me another LQS has Dr. Seuss, so I will check there. Thank you so much for the offer. If I can't find it, I may take you up on the offer.
Linda OH

o

Linda, I hope your shop has it - I called ours & they don't have any of the blue w/red dots.
Sue

o

My LQS has it too. I can swing by there tomorrow and check for you.

Rebecca

o

I see a pattern for a Dr. Seuss Quilt is in the new Quilt World Mag. I am sure there are lots of children who will be thrilled with them.

o

Thank you Rebecca. I haven't checked at my LQS yet.It's about 25 miles so don't when I'll get there.

Jayne, that is the pattern I'm going to use. There was a pattern in the McCall's Quick Quilts using the Dr. Seuss fabric too.

Linda OH

o

Linda, since the shop is so far away, can you just call them? I called mine & she knew the fabric right away, but they are out of it. I try not to drive if I don't have to!
Sue

o

Hancock of Paducah has it also.

o

Linda, I went by my LQS and they do not have the blue with red dots anymore. Sorry!

Rebecca

o

Thank you everyone for your help looking for the fabric. I will use something else if I don't find it. It is only around two or three of the squares so another fabric will work.
Thanks again,
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here