Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Baby quilt fabric sources

Posted by socks12345 (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 12 at 21:28

I'm not a regular here but come occasionally to see your beautiful work.

I want to make a quilt for a baby girl and have looked at fabric at Joanns and also at my local quilting shop. Some of the fabric at Joanns was ok, but the children's prints were not that appealing. The quilt shop had some things I liked, and I will go back, but I was wondering about looking at online sources for children's prints.

I did see Hoo's in the Forest at Quilting Squares (mentioned in another posting here) which is cute. Can anyone suggest another online store which has a selection of children's fabrics?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Baby quilt fabric sources

I saw lots of cute baby prints at Hancocks of Paducah last weekend and I found my donkeys in rainboots fabric (also called "Jack and Jenny" by Robert Kauffman) that I've been looking for.

Tried to do a search for "juvenile fabrics" but got nothing. Their fabrics are sorted by brand/manufacturer so that is how you look for what you want.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hancock's of Paducah

o

Thank you.

o

I did a quick search for Michael Miller at fabric.com and came up with several pages of children's prints, especially for girls. Cute fairies, princess crowns, etc.

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: Michael Miller Juvenile prints

o
more

Keepsake Quilting has several infant and child fabrics too. Some really cute!

You can search on their site for 'children' or 'infant' or 'baby'.

Here is a link that might be useful: Keepsake Quilting

o

Ok! I appreciate the names.

o

There is a sale right now on Moda Grow with Me line of fabric at Cozy Quilt - 30%off.
I get their weekly newsletter & sales-no affiliation.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cozy Quilt

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here