Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
And it is a top!

Posted by jackier123 (My Page) on
Mon, May 6, 13 at 20:02

I just finished putting together a top out of my 2013 Birthday blocks. I will probably back it in white and bind it in lime green.

Jackie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: And it is a top!

Love it. The pink makes a perfect border and lime green binding will set it off so well. Good choices.

o

That's great, Jackie. Lime green binding will really set it off!

SharonG/FL

o

AWESOME! Love it!
Sue

o

Nice job! I love the way the colors work so well together.

o

I think it's a beautiful quilt and I love the colors in it! I love the pattern too, how big are the pinwheel blocks?

Best to you,
Sandra

o

A pretty combination, perfect for spring. It's great you got it done so quickly.

o

Great job Jackie!
Lovely blocks and I like the pink border.
It's always a treat to see the lotto and birthday block quilts.
TFS.

~Geraldine

o

The blocks are 12 in finished

o

Fantastic. I fell in love with those colors making the blocks and now all I have is the little bit left from them. Guess I've got an excuse for MORE fabric....NOT!

Bet the recipient will love it!
LindaB/CA

o

Oh my, it is so beautiful! I love the colors, and you are going to make someone very happy. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers' Day.
Debbie (Meima)

o

Jackie, it's great when quilters show what they've done with their birthday blocks! I really like this quilt; pinwheels are among my favorites and the colors are pleasing! Watermelon cool!

Kate

o

Fantastic quilt. So bright and cheery for a little girl. Congratulations on being so fast putting them together.

Kristene

o

I love the colors!! And a lime green border will be perfect! You are on a roll...

Robbi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here