Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jacob's Ladder

Wrong code for entering picture Sorry
Theresa

Jacob's Ladder

o

Good job, Theresa!! I like your idea of going from color to color and making quilts. If I can remember, I'd like to do that next year. This year is working on UFO's.

SharonG/FL

o

Now I'm inspired to do a better job sorting all my fabrics by color! Very nice!

o

This is just the top, wrinkly because there is a doorknob underneath. I have to find a better way to hang for pictures.
Theresa

o

I didn't notice the wrinkles or the door - I only noticed what a great quilt you made. I agree - really a good idea to use one focus color to reduce your stash. Very pretty!

o

Green is my favorite color and I really like this one! You've done a good job on using the same value of greens!

o

So would you call that a green colorway?
Green is my Mom's favorite color, and she would adore that quilt! And I see the blocks are each a little bit different, which would keep you from getting bored while constructing them.

I love it!

Julie

o

I love it! Jacob's Ladder is one I've always loved. Your greens worked out so well. Good job.

o

Great job.
I love the greens in this quilt.
To me it has a forest look, if that makes sense.
I tried to get this look with a Stacked Coins quilt that I did but couldn't quite bring it off.
It looked more Xmas than forest.
Yours is wonderful.

TFS.

~Geraldine

o

Theresa, you've made a really great quilt. I love it. I can't imagine having a stash so large that you could make a quilt like that from it. Nice work.

o

Pretty! It makes me want to start another one...

o

I think it's a beautiful quilt! I have a sibling who loves anything green and your quilt made me think of her. :-)

Best to you,
Sandra

o

I really like the JL pattern. I love your fabrics.
Rosa

o

Theresa, your quilt looks great! Thanks for sharing it with us. I like green too.

Lola

o

Lovely...reminds me of the garden...well done. Looking forward to having a stash large enough to do the same some day.
V.

o

Very nice. What an interesting way to use your stash.

o

I thought of my mom who likes green, just like Julie!! Beautiful quilt

Robbi

o

Theresa, You did a beautiful job. I need to start doing that - picking a color box and putting things together. I do love the JL pattern!
Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here