Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Labyrinth quilt

Posted by bloomorelse (My Page) on
Thu, May 23, 13 at 17:42

Here is my latest quilt. This one was machine quilted. I'm usually too cheap to pay to have it done and hand quilt myself, but I am really pleased with it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Labyrinth quilt

It looks wonderful! I like your pattern and I'm really impressed with the quilting. I may have to try sending one out one of these days. Wanting to do the whole thing myself has added too many ufo's to my storage space!
LindaB/CA

o

I really like the color scheme, it's stunning! Just lovely,,,
V.

o

Beautiful! My sister has just finished making 2 Labyrinth quilts and I have put it on my someday list!

Maryv

o

Stunning is the right word, V. The dark colors against the bright white looks so crisp. It really accentuates the pattern.

o

Impressive........I like that pattern and your color scheme works just right.
The quilting is exceptionally nice. Your quilter did a great job.
Great job all around. TFS

o

Beautiful quilt! Very dramatic pattern and color choices. Nice work.

o

Your Labyrinth looks beautiful!!! The quilting is perfect. Your choice in fabric also perfect. I love it!

I have the pattern - I bought the fabric -- on a trip to the Lancaster Show with Val & Kate -- and it still sits in the bag!
It is one of my favorite patterns -- and yours is inspiring.

o

Another vote for stunning here. The colors, the quilting are all really well done. I hope you get to enjoy this one for yourself or is it being gifted to someone else.

o

Love your quilt! That pattern is on my bucket list. A local shop has it done in green and hanging on the ceiling.
Linda OH

o

That is beautiful!
The colors play so well together.
TFS.

~Geraldine

o

I'll echo all the other comments: great pattern, great colors, great quilting! I don't send many to the long-armer because of cost, but its always worth it!

o

Everything has already been said......awesome! I'm not sure how to put this, but I think it's a great pattern to showcase and make a statement using a single design. It's like a jumbo medallion! Awesome!

SharonG/FL

o

Holy Smokes! Very nice!

Faye

o

Can you tell me where you got the pattern? I want to make this quilt (queen size) and aren't finding patterns.

Thanks,
Robbi

o

Robbi, check the Stonehenge Fabrics website. I think it was originally their pattern. Or the website linked below.

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: Labyrinth Quilt Pattern

o

Robbi, check the Stonehenge Fabrics website. I think it was originally their pattern. Or the website linked below.

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: Labyrinth Quilt Pattern

o

I really like that quilt! Checked out the website and found several others that I like also.......so many quilts, so little time.

Nice work!
Teresa

o

Beautiful! Love it! :)

o

Teresa... My sentiments exactly... I love this quilt...another to add to the project list!
V.

o

I keep coming back to this posting and just have to tell you that I think your color selection is stunning. Not sure I would have thought to combine the colors you did but it's absolutely perfect.

o

The background fabric is not totally white as the pic shows. It's more a white with very light blue leaves in it. And I can't take the credit for the color choices either. I had ordered a bunch of fabrics on-line and the batik one is the only one I really liked, so went to the fabric store and the owner, who has an eye for color, helped me pick out the other fabrics. I am really happy with the results. I don't often send my quilts out to be machine quilted, but when I see this one, the outcome outways the cost in my mind.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here