Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finished miniatures

Posted by msmeow (My Page) on
Sat, May 10, 14 at 17:39

These 2 miniatures are for the silent auction at my guild's show next January.

Four patch & furrows - 18" square:

photo fourpatchandfurrowsminiature18in_zpsc7205abb.jpg

Do you remember my tiny tree quilt? There were 5 extra foundations in the kit, so I sewed them up into this even tinier tree quilt. It's 11" square:

photo treequilt11in_zps63d69a9d.jpg

Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finished miniatures

Donna, they're just as cute as can be. I especially like the tiny tree mini. You have inspired me to get out the pattern that I have for a Christmas tree PP wallhanging. I should get going on it now, so I'll have it for the holidays. I usually think about it when it's time to put up the decorations.

o

Those are so cute, Donna! The 4-patches with the dark brown background fabric in them look like hearts. Cute, cute, cute!

SharonG/FL

o

Good job! Your PP blocks are amazing.

beverly

o

Great job. The tree quilt looks really cool.

Best to you,
Sandra

o

These are great I love Minis

o

Adorable! Just love your tree mini...!!!
V.

o

Donna - you are the Master of Minis!

o

They turned out well. Especially like the tree one.
LindaB/CA

o

Love the trees - wonderful use for the extra trees and your hard work will be rewarded. I bet it will be the star of the auction.
Your minis are always so cute, but your Trees mini is really special! Great job Donna.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here