Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chocolate yummies...I mean quilting sustenance

Posted by sunnycentralfl (My Page) on
Thu, May 26, 11 at 17:14

Look down the page for Wednesday, May 25, 2011 quiltville post...

Enjoy!

Gwen

Here is a link that might be useful: quiltville

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chocolate yummies...I mean quilting sustenance

Oh yum!!! I gained a few pounds just looking & drooling.
Fortunately for me, I am not a baker, but I always eat what others bake.

I was reading her site yesterday - she must have posted this after I read.....she is going to be in Virginia, near Jennifer - I hope she gets to go!
Thanks Gwen

o

Oohh! Gwen! You made me forget how much my head hurts w/those pics! Now I MUST have some chocolate!!
I was so happy to see she shared the recipe - guess what I'm making for this weekend??!

You're a sweetheart for leading me to that site! Thanks!

~Cindy

o

Ok, Gwen. You must bring the Oreo cheesecake to the retreat in October.

beverly

o

Bet our snack table can rival anyone's snack table...lol

Bev, don't forget the little choc. mice!

Yum!

Gwen

o

MRG~ Ya wanna come see her?!?! I'll give you a room for the night. She's not coming to my guild, but the smaller one here. The cost? A canned good for the Food Pantry, I think.

I'm not much on scrappy stuff, but I'm going to try to go. Who can pass up a chance to see a well-known quilter?!!

We're housing DH's motorcycle friends this weekend, so I'm sure I can arrange to house a few quilt friends! I have quilt shops!!! (Said with the same ring as the evil kid katcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)

o

Well, I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but the kitten pictures were just adorable! :) My DH would probably love the Oreo cheesecake thingies. Maybe he can make himself some! (I don't cook, either, unless I have to.)

Donna

o

My DD and I have been indulging in molten lava chocolate cake! I found a recipe online and have been tweeking it. I'm sure we will have to do a few more test runs to make sure we have it just right! It is great quilting sustenance! (as long as you get all the chocolate off your fingers before you resume quilting!)
Karlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here