Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Birthday Block Exchange Community - General Discussion (May)

Posted by sandlapper_rose (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 12 at 16:38

I can't believe how quickly the year is moving along.
Anyway, here is our monthly place for anyone who has completed a quilt top from his or her birthday blocks. If so, we would love to hear about it and see a picture if you can add one. Everyone else is welcome to drop by, too.

I was in California helping with my 13-month old triplet grandsons until a few weeks ago and came home pretty tired so sewing has not been happening much here, but I miss it and want to get back to it soon. The garden has taken up lots of my time lately and it's one of those situations of "do it now" because it will be too hot for me to work out there soon! (Summer in South Carolina is my time to stay indoors in the air-conditioning.)

Anyway, I hope everyone is fine. I am hostess for a Seeds-N-Stiches Swap this month. That group is on GardenWeb in the Garden Forum and under a heading Round Robin Exchanges. In May, we are making mug rugs to exchange. If you are interested, here is where you can read about it. Sign ups end Saturday, May 5th. One of these days I'll figure out how to turn this into a link!
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/roundrobin/msg0416563417569.html?32

Have a wonderful month of May and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!

Jeanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Birthday Block Exchange Community - General Discussion (May)

Thanks for the reminder Jeanne. I have two going into the mail today.

o
RE: Birthday Block Exchange Community - General Discussion (May)

Stopping by to say hello so this doesn't drop too far into the pages beyond "current." I hope everyone is doing well. I have been spending most of my time getting my garden in order lately so very little sewing has taken place. However, I am taking a short class on Cotton Theory on Tuesday. I am not very knowledgeable about this technique, but I will know more after the class.

I'll be wishing all the mothers a Happy Mother's Day in advance. I hope you enjoy your special day on Sunday. Stop by here on the forum to say hello when you get a chance.

Jeanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here