Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dog on my quilt

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Sun, May 22, 11 at 14:10

Billy Lauder has a really cute line of patterns (and simple!) 'who's on my quilts'.
I think I'll make his and the cat one for my next group of quilt. Make it a tad bigger and my daughter and son would love one lol!!!!!
Rosa

Here is a link that might be useful: dog on my quilt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dog on my quilt

Very cute, Rosa! Billie Lauder taught at our guild several years ago, but I wasn't able to attend the classes. Her lecture was fun, though!

Donna

o

I've made a quilt like that. I really liked it. I did a 'dog' one. It was cute. I may have a pic somewhere in Photobucket. I'll check back later if I can find it....in a hurry right now.

~Geraldine

o

I want that pattern! Billie taught at our guild too. I think it was the first year I was a member. I am going to look for the book. I would also like to make the cat quilt.
Linda OH

o

Uh-oh....there's one with a flamingo.....

SharonG/FL-IN-MI-IN

o

This is specifically to Enabler Rosa! I have order the book.....like I need another one!.....sigh.

SharonG/FL

o

Sharon, I feel the same way lol!!!!!!!!!!!! But that's what friends are for lol!!!!!!!
My DH would love the flamingo. All of the quilts are so cute!!!!
Rosa

o

I've been so busy lately...lots of family stresses and worries. I've also been trying to get some garden work done but it's slow going.

Here is the pic of the dog quilt. I did this a good while back. As you can see, I wasn't very careful about removing the stray threads before taking the pic.

I just love the dog but I wish I had done something different quilting-wise. Oh well, the recipient liked it and that's the main thing.

Like Sharon, I like that flamingo on the cover, so I have decided I NEED the book. LOL!!!

~Geraldine

Photobucket

o

Geraldine I love it, the eyes are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The quilting compliments it perfectly!!!!
Rosa

o

Geraldine, What would you have done differently? Looks fine to me and I really like the red dog. @:)

I'm pretty much afraid to tell DH to be on the look-out for a book coming in the mail. @:( He has never been upset, but I'm the one who has been screaming, "I AM NOT BUYING ANYMORE QUILTING PATTERNS OR BOOKS!" ..... sigh.

SharonG/FL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here