Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dottie's Star

Posted by vicky4x4 (My Page) on
Tue, May 15, 12 at 12:45

I just finished the label today :-)
It's for a good friend. I made her a quilt years ago and told her to use it that I would make another if it ever wore out. Well, I learned my lesson, because it did wear out and they up-sized their bed to a King!
Vicky

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dottie's Star

Absolutely gorgeous!

o

Vicky, your quilt is stunning and I can't get over your perfect hand quilting! It is really a work of art. Lucky friend!

Lola

o

It's just beautiful, Vicky. You have a big heart. I love your colors.

o

Beautiful! And Hand Quilted too! I am always impressed with your lovily quilts. Lucky friend. TFS

o

Vicky, it's just beautiful! And it's hand quilted? Your friend better not wear this one out! LOL

Donna

o

Beautiful!! I love purple and green together. This is on my 'to do' list but I haven't found the courage to try it yet. Yours looks perfect.

Amazing gift!!
Rosa

o

It's lovely.
I like the colors and your quilting is amazing.
Great job.
TFS.

~Geraldine

o

Vicky, The quilt is gorgeous and your quilting outstanding!! With all you've got going on and still quilting.....you are quite the super woman. lol

Do you have your precious grandbaby spoiled yet???

SharonG/FL

o

I did some of the quilting on this but the majority my friend Lydia did. My daughters and I went to her house for a quilting bee and did quite a bit but I can not take all the cedit for the quilting.

Vicky

o

Vicky, your quilt is stunning. The star seems to pulsate. I love the colors and the pattern. Wonderful quilt. What a gift of love. Lois

o

Vicky, That quilt is just fabulous. I love your color choices. Have always wanted to try that pattern.

o

Beautiful star. So nice you had a quilting bee to help you.
Your friend will love this quilt.

o

Amazing!

o

Beautiful quilt! The colors are lovely.

o

Simply beautiful and the label is perfect.

o

This is beautiful and one of my favorites. I made a mini quilt for someone years ago with the Lone Star and wanted to keep it for myself but couldn't. I would love to make one for myself (Queen-sized) but haven't gotten the courage up to do it yet. I also love the feathered star pattern even more, so many quilts, so little .....etc.

o

Beautiful! And I love your hand quilting!! I can see why the first one is worn out and needs a second one. She loves your quilts and with good cause :-)

Robbi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here