Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
QOTD - 5/26 - Do you have a blog?

Posted by sandlapper_rose (My Page) on
Sat, May 26, 12 at 12:11

I think we may have asked this before, but I'm sure new people come along reading what is posted. So, do you have a blog?

I'll answer for myself. I have two.

The first is more quilt related:
http://arkangelsquilting.blogspot.com/

The second one is about my interest in books and writing:
http://jrhertzog.blogspot.com/

(Someone really needs to e-mail me about how to create a link so I can allow you to click and see my blogs. Any takers? If it's simple enough, maybe you can steer me to the instructions here on the forum.)

I really like to write so I had even more blogs, but decided I couldn't keep up with so many. Any other writers in the group?

Have a good weekend!

Jeanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: QOTD - 5/26 - Do you have a blog?

I have one, too, Jeanne. Mine is related to our travels and I know several of you followed us on our 3 month trip to Mexico. Thanks!

To add a link, you just copy the URL (http:// .... ) into the box below where you type a message that says "Optional Link URL:" and then type the name of the website/blog into the Name of the Link.

I don't know how you add 2 web addresses/links unless you do two separate posts. I hope this helps.

Have a great weekend!
Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Travel With Tobey and Sue

o

I have a blog, mostly just as a place to record what I've made. Its fun and I'm glad I started it. k8quilts

To put links directly into a post, instead of just in the URL box at the bottom, type the following but use < and > instead of parens ( and ).
(a href=http://k8quilts.blogspot.com)k8quilts(/a). Of course use the actual URL address you want instead of the blog address I put in there.

Send me an email if this doesn't make sense.

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: K8Quilts blog

o

I have a quilting blog also. My DD created it for me and I felt obligated to blog. Now I'm lovin' it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Linda OH's blog

o

Here are direct links to Jeanne's blogs.

Jeanne's Quilting Blog

Jeanne's Writing Blog

o

Hello folks,

I too have a blog, just for Quilting, sorry I don't know how to provide a link.

It's at karenthequilter.blogspot.com

I expect to be updating it soon w/ some charity work I've been doing of late.

I'm not always on top of updating it, so I also offer my Photobucket album (lots of plant stuff too), just peruse through looking for quilts, etc. My album ID is

Krsternberg

& believe it's open to the public (should you find otherwise, pls. let me know).

o

Just copy the link and paste it into the "Optional Link URL:" box below the message box.

Here is a link that might be useful: Karenthequilter's Blog

o

I have a blog. I had been neglecting it for some time. Originally I posted my quilting projects but now I am writing about my bout with cancer and my chemotherapy. ColleenNY

Here is a link that might be useful: Colleen's Quilting blog

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here