Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Grandbaby

Posted by vicky4x4 (My Page) on
Tue, May 8, 12 at 9:46

Jovanna May was born last night at 10:53. Both momma and baby are doing well.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Grandbaby

Oh, how Sweet! Congratulations to the whole Family!

She is just beautiful.

Hope your daughter had an easy time!

Thx for letting us share in your joy!
Gwen

o

Congrats both are beautiful!! Grands are so much fun, I have really enjoyed mine.
I think the huge appeal is we can spoil them and then send them home lol!!!
Rosa

o

Congrats Grandma. I know you'll pamper her and I bet she'll have more baby quilts than most.

o

Congratulations Vicky! I hope Mom and baby girl are doing fine.
Sue

o

Oh Vicky, The first thing I saw was one eye open a little bit as if she's looking for you and wondering where the fabric is. She's precious and I know you'll enjoy cuddling that bundle of joy.

SharonG/FL

o

Congratulations!

Kate

o

What a sweetie!!!

Your daughter looks very content!

o

She is beautiful! Your daughter looks lovely also.
Congratulations on your first Grandbaby.

o

And my congratulations as well. It has been so long since we had a baby around here, that I get my baby fix looking at others.
Theresa

o

Congratulations! All my best to the family and baby for many happy days ahead. What a doll!

Cheers,
Peggy

o

Yea! Thanks for sharing the picture and the great news. Jovanna, what a pretty name. Congratulations!

Lola

P.S. I looked out the window at the full moon the other night and I wondered if your grandbaby had come yet. :)

o

What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Congratulations to all.

beverly

o

Ahhhhhhhh!
How sweet is that!
Tia and Jovanna May are just beautiful!

Congrats all around.

~Geraldine

o

My love and best wishes sent to all!!Love babies and little girls are special. I know you are so proud and happy that you will have someone new to cherish and pass your talents to. TFS

o

Congratulations, Vicky. Two beautiful girls. I'm so happy for you all that everything went well. I still remember the incredible feeling of holding my first grandchild. My child's child. Indescribable! Lois

o

How thrilling for all of you. She's precious.

o

I'm thinking this is your first g'child, Vickie and if it is, then welcome to the sorority of grandmothers. Your grandchild is beautiful and your daughter looks radiant holding her. You have been well blessed..............and what a wonderful experience it will be watching Jovanna grow.

o

What a beautiful blessing!! Congratulations!!

Robbi

o

Beautiful! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your joy with us!

Julie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here