Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
quilter_robbi

Wall hanging 99% done...

Robbi D.
10 years ago

Here is a wall hanging that I gave my mother for her birthday last weekend. I want her to decide where she's going to hang it and I will attach some loops or sleeve. I also didn't get a chance to put a label on it. I upgraded my embroidery machine to the Brother Quattro 2 about a month ago and it has a cool sketch pad where I can actually stitch out my signature!! I was able to play with it a little on Sunday and it is sooooo cool! So, when she brings it back for the handing attachments, I will attach a label. I will post a picture of the label when I get it done.

The wall hanging is actually part of a set (4 I think), but the classes for these were too expensive for the supplies, and I couldn't make the second class. I took this class because it used lots of different stitches and threads (metallic, etc.) and it also did some bobbin work that I wanted to try.

Anyhow, here is the quilt. It was hard to get the details of the threads in a picture, but there is metallic threads in all of the applique and quilting. I also embellished it with some rhinestones for some extra bling!

Robbi

Comments (14)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH