Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Block Lottos

Posted by kay_in_pa (My Page) on
Mon, May 16, 11 at 7:59

Due to overwhelming time and health constraints, I must sadly say that it's time for a new volunteer to take over moderating the block lottos.

I've found that I can either moderate OR participate occasionally, but I cannot do both. I really miss participating, which I hope to do more of in the future.

The new moderator will be provided with all of the records I've kept over the past year and the projected monthly patterns chosen by winners. You won't be starting out cold, and I'll be glad to help get you oriented in any way I can.

I've really enjoyed moderating this past year or so, but believe it's time for a fresh approach from a new (or old) face.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Block Lottos

Kay,

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well & also sorry you need to drop out as moderator. But I can certainly understand that paired with time constraints it could be overwhelming. And it's unfair that you not participate in the swaps - after all, that's where the fun is!! You have done an excellent job as moderator & leave some big shoes to fill!
Hope things slow down for you soon - & that you feel better even sooner! :)

~Cindy

o

hello Kay
I would be happy to take on the lottos, I may only do the block lottos and not the app/PP lottos but I'll see how much it intails.
let me know if you still need me.
michelle

o

Thanks to Michelle for volunteering! It's greatly appreciated.

Kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here