Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tandem quilt winner

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 6, 13 at 21:29

We had our Saturday dinner for the tandem rally tonight along with the drawing for prizes. We had 4 dozen home made oatmeal cookies, a pound cake, 2 bottles of wine, a barn wood bird house, and the quilt. Everyone was happy with their prizes. Brenda won the quilt and opted not to have anyone sign it. I had taken it to all our events for the weekend so everyone had a chance to see it up close. She said she dreamed about it last night. I told her to dream I won the lottery tonight.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tandem quilt winner

She looks pleased to have won the quilt, as well she should! You did a beautiful job, Beverly, and your giving spirit is something to be desired.

SharonG/FL

o

I agree with Sharon, you share your talent with everyone! I don't know when you find the time to sleep.

Anyone would be thrilled to have one of your beautiful quilts, but doesn't it make you feel good for someone express it?
Rosa

o

Great smile expresses it all. Beautiful.
LindaB/CA
p.s. Hope the lottery thing works out ;-)

o

Looks like a great ending to the event. The quilt is beautiful and you have a happy winner.

o

Sharon, the quilt turned out beautifully and the winner looks pleased. What a great combination!
Sue

o

I agree with Sue, beautiful quilt and the winner looks so happy.

Best to you,
Sandra

o

Sue, You might want to check the first post again. It was Beverly who made that gorgeous quilt. You probably knew that but was thinking about me? When was the last time you've known me to finish a quilt? *chuckle*

SharonG/FL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here