Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
f8th4cy

Walmart Quilt of the Month Patterns

f8th4cy
17 years ago

I am looking for someone who has Walmart Quilt of the Month patterns that would be willing to scan them for me. I have the fabric for several months of 2006, but I have lost the patterns during a recent move. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks. Faith

Comments (27)

• minnie_tx
    17 years ago

Look what I found for you and others (I hope they are what you are looking for anyway)

Here is a link that might be useful: Walmart Quilt Patterns

• laurainsdca
    17 years ago

Minnie,

Thanks for posting.

They've got some cute patterns -- I particularly like the snowman one for Christmas.

Also, the lady who made that site and put the link has links to a bunch of quilts she's made. She's quite talented, IMO! Some really nice ideas there...

• redpenny
    17 years ago

Thanks Minnie Laura I also love the snowman!
    Red

• scraphappy
    17 years ago

Thanks for posting those - The snowmen were cute, but I had to print off the little redwork Sunbonnet Sues - and they printed off nicely. Just what I need - another pattern!

• juttz
    17 years ago

I just found out about the Walmart quilt patterns when I saw an end cap of really nice fabric..the free handout patterns were next to the fabric..Alot of the 2.00 fabric I have seen at Walmart lately has become very cheap feeling but this fabric for the pattern is quite nice...thanks a bunch for the link..Im saving it...Judy

• msmeow
    17 years ago

The lady who posted these patterns lives in Apopka, FL! That's only about 10 miles north of me. And today is her birthday!

Thanks for the link. I didn't know WalMart had free patterns.

Donna

• kathi_mdgd
    17 years ago

I didn't know walmart had free patterns either.Ours doesn't.So thanks for that link.I also love the snowman quilt and have printed it out.
    Kathi

• TxMarti
    17 years ago

I didn't see the October 2007 pattern on that site & I have it if you want it.

• amazingcm
    17 years ago

I didn't know walmart had free patterns either.I shop at 3 or 4 different ones.. Humm wonder where they have them at?
    So thanks for that link. I also love the snowman quilt.
    grace

• TxMarti
    17 years ago

At my Walmart, the pattern is usually hanging on a hook by the fabric of the month. They've also been at the cutting table. I asked the other day & my Walmart no longer has the quilt of the month.

• maryliz
    17 years ago

Is it just me and my browser? Most of the pattern images seem to be missing.

• maryliz
    17 years ago

Duh! It WAS my browser, Firefox. Don't know what went wrong. Used Internet Exploiter and I can see the patterns now.

• gerizone5
    17 years ago

Thanks for the link.

• susiequilt
    17 years ago

Thanks for that link. I have never seen any free patterns at my Walmart.

• TxMarti
    16 years ago

Does anyone know if any of the Walmarts still carry the quilt patterns? Mine quit last year.

Oh & does anyone know anything about the lady who created the website those patterns are on? I found another quilt bom website with some of the exact same patterns. I was going to send some of my Walmart QOM patterns to the linked website, but now I don't know if she got them from the other website, or if the other website got them from her. Or maybe she maintains both websites?

• Woodsy
    16 years ago

My walmart has the fabric for the qom, on a shelf MARKED qom, but they don't carry the patterns! Go figure. I asked the clerk about it and she said 'what patterns?" Go figure.

• latrelle
    15 years ago

Faith,I have all the patterns from 2006..send me your email addy. and I will send them to you.Let me know which months you are missing.
    Latrelle

• nnaycats
    15 years ago

I'd love the patterns from 11/07 to current. My walmart got rid of their fabric dept and I can't find these patterns anywhere. The link above doesn't work anymore.

Can anyone help?
    Thanks,
    Stacy

• lauragaitken_yahoo_com
    15 years ago

I am looking for the following patterns that I haven't been able to locate: All of 2006, January 2007, April 2007, July 2007, September 2007, October 2007, December 2007, and February 2008. I also am looking for the pattern or patterns for the Log Cabin Quilt that WalMart sold the material for. If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried the Walmart Quilt Patterns and can't get into it.
    Thanks,
    Laura

• quiltfan
    14 years ago

I am looking for yardage from the July 2008 Quilt of the Month, "Antique Spools". I need what the project sheet calls fabric #5, 6-8 yards. If anyone has some, I would really appreciate buying it from you.

• quiltfan
    14 years ago

I am looking for a fabric from the July 2008 WalMart Quilt of the Month. The pattern was "Antique Spools". It is Fabric #5, the large floral on a black background. HELP!

• pamella_2009
    14 years ago

Can not find qom pattern for july 09. Can someone email to me... Can not buy fabric....help Thanks

• quilt-tessa
    14 years ago

I had the July 09 pattern but can't find it now. Have bought the material because they were just about out. Walmart will no longer copy in b&w the bom pattern. Pamella if you find the pattern let me know. If I find mine I will put a note on here.
    Thanks

• quilt-tessa
    14 years ago

I found some of the BOM patterns at aenathan.com. Not all months but some for 09,08 & 07. Unfortunely, July is not one of them. July is from the other Fabric Co. that Walmart is/was getting the BOM from. Hope this helps some of you.
    quilt-Tessa

• quilt-tessa
    14 years ago

I found my color copy of July 09 Quilt of Month. I need an e-mail or snail mail address for pamella 2009. Clicking on name does not get to an e-mail address.
    Help me to help pamella.
    Thanks
    Quilt-Tessa

• bwils
    14 years ago

need copy of july 09 quilt of the month. Bought fabric, walmart out of copies.

bwils@speednet.com if you could help me out?

Thanks

• sefrina_att_net
    13 years ago

Am looking for fabric for mulberry lane pattern for march2006 need about 1/3 yd to finish mat .needed is fab# 2 is small multi # 441-83if anyone knows where I can find this fab. please e-mail me @ sefrina@att.net
    thanks I have started the quilt but cant finish it,

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH