Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Are you working on a new project this week?

Posted by lindaoh (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 27, 11 at 18:02

I started another Twister quilt. I don't know if I'll take it as far as the last time, using all the scraps. Is anyone starting a new project this week?
Linda OH

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Are you working on a new project this week?

I am going to try to do a Sesame Quilt or I Spy if I can find fabric that isn't "out of this world" and I don't want flannel this will be for my great gg. Then I will do a Moon Over the Mountain.

o

I did a workshop yesterday on Kaffe Fassett's Mossy Radiation design. I managed to get a big portion of it done during the workshop. Mine is a variation on his design because I don't like his fabrics and I have to have someplace to rest my eyes. There are sashing strips in 3 areas and in his quilt these strips are made of the same fabrics as used in other areas. I also changed the center design. Here is a link to his quilt and I will try to post a picture of mine when I get the top finished (if I remember how).

Here is a link that might be useful: Kaffe Fassett Mossy Radiation

o

No...I'm really wanting to start my Civil War BOM, but before that I have to get over my creative block with the quilt on the frame. It's a graduation gift for our niece and I really want to get it done, even though we're not taking it for the graduation. I can't see hauling the quilt and the nice pinking shears she needed all the way to TX just for her to bring them back to FL! So we'll give them to her later after she's home. I just want to get it done!

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here