Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quilter's Dozen - May 15th - quiltingfarmlady

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 9, 13 at 8:31

This is the post where you can write when you send your block to Kay and where can write when she receives them.

Please Note: Kay is holding 2 positions in this group, therefore everyone must send 2 blocks to Kay.

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quilter's Dozen - May 15th - quiltingfarmlady

Kay,
I'm posting my blocks to you today to make sure they reach you in time. I loved your block and colour choices
Kristene

o

Kay,
In the mail to you today...I agree with Kristine, lovely color choices with your block selection!
Valarie

o

mine are ready but have to wait till the 3rd of may to mail. hope they get to on time.

o

Received Valarie's blocks (including a treasured extra!). They're just beautiful! Thank you, thank you! Once a few more arrive, I'll post a picture of them alternating with my last year's blocks in the same colors (QC). Can't wait to see how they fit together!

Kay

o

Hi Kay,
Mailing your blocks today. Hope you like the fabric I picked out. I think I used some of these colors last year. Happy Birthday!
Darlene

o

Kay,
Your blocks went in the mail today.

Jackie

o

Kay,
I forgot to let you know, but I mailed your blocks on Tuesday.
Sue

o

Well, I don't think I will be late: I bought my fabric on Saturday, washed it on Sunday, and will be sewing today. I'll post again when I get them in the mail. I'm challenging myself to finish both blocks today!

o

Darlene & Sue,

Your blocks have arrived and are just lovely! Thank you so much!

Kay

o

Kay, your birthday blocks are on their way. The color combination is wonderful and I know you will have a beautiful quilt.
Enjoy your special day!
Jeanne

o

Kay,
Have the blocks that I sent arrived?

Jackie

o

Not yet, Jackie, but the mail is due in an hour or so. I'll check then.

Kay

o

Pat's blocks arrived today, Thank you!

Jackie, yours must still be en route.

Kay

o

Hmm it has been a week now...A package and another letter that I sent the same day arrived at their destinations. I will give it through the weekend and if you have not gotten them I will make more.

Jackie

o

Hi Kay,
My blocks went into the mail yesterday. WV is close so I am pretty sure they will make your birthday. I hope the colors are what you had in mind.
Debbie

o

Hey Kay,

I am making more blocks and will ship them this week.

Jackie

o

Jackie, a whole stack came today, including yours! They must have been backlogged somewhere!

Also Debbie's, Kristene's, and Jeanne's. Whew! A very full mailbox of lovely squares. Thank you all so much, including the extra fabric and blocks that were sent.

I can't wait until we have a dry, still day (just finished a week of rain, windy today, frost tonight and another week of rain coming!).

I want to lay them out on a slope of lawn alternating with last year's quilter's choice blocks in the same colors, and see the patterns all flow into each other.

Many, many thanks... Kay

This post was edited by quiltingfarmlady on Mon, May 13, 13 at 18:38

o

Finally! I sent your blocks off this afternoon...priority mail. My apologies for the lateness. They should arrive the day after your birthday at the latest.
LindaB/CA

o

Wow! I sent my blocks on April 18th - that means they have taken a little over 3 weeks to reach you - an all time slow.

Kristene

o

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Kay,
Happy Birthday to you!

On behalf of all the quilters in The Quilters Dozen, we hope you have a fantastic Birthday and your blocks all form a beautiful quilt

Kristene

o

Hoping your block arrived today??? Seems like the guarantee isn't worth much otherwise ;-(

LindaB/CA

o

Yes, Linda, they did! Thank you so much for the extra as well! I had just come out of a doctor's appointment & DH called and said.. you got squishies today! It made all the errands I had to do before I got home much more pleasant, knowing there was a treat waiting for me!

Thanks again,
Kay

o

I am so sorry to always be late. Your blocks will go in the mail tomorrow.

beverly

o

Not to worry, Beverly, my real birthday is September 23, but September had so many birthdays in this group, that I "adopted" May. Looking forward to another squishy package when you have time!

Kay

o

Beverly, your beautiful blocks came over the weekend. Thank you so much!

Kay

o
REF: Quilter's Dozen - May 15th - quiltingfarmlady

Glad you like them and thanks for letting me know.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here