Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Make a Wish - May 5th - Jayne (nanajayne)

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 10, 11 at 4:34

Just starting a thread for members of Make a Wish group to let Jayne know when they post their blocks to Jayne and for Jayne to let everyone know when she receives them.

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Make a Wish - May 5th - Jayne (nanajayne)

Not and issue but my Birthday is May 4th. LOL Jayne

o

I'm so sorry about the wrong date Jayne! I've been in and out of hospital over the past week with a leg infection and in a rush to make sure your both groups were listed.

I have 1 of your blocks completed, but because I have a canula in my hand it makes it hard to sew and do things quickly. Hopefully I'll get them posted to you soon.

Everyone else - please note - Jayne's birthday is May 4th.
Kristene

o

Kristene, I just thought it amuseing, don't fret and don't sew if it is difficult. I enjoy sending more then receiving, but that is fun too. Jayne

o

Jayne, I realize it's still a bit early, but I am mailing your block out today. We have so much going on for the next few weeks, that I didn't want your birthday to be overlooked!
I hope you have a great month!
Melissa

o

Malissa, Your package arrieved today. Thank you. I am trying to hold off for a couple of more weeks when "I renew my contract". lol. Jayne

o

Jayne-- mailing your block today.--Paula

o

Will be watching Paula, thank you for letting me know. Jayne

o

Jayne,
Your block is going into today's mail.

Jackie

o

Jayne, I mailed you block today. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Tara

o

Hi, Jayne,
I mailed your block this morning and the postal person said it should reach you by Thursday. Have a great birthday! Eileen

o

Recieved a package from Paula and Tara Barker today. There is another that need a few cents before they deliver it so that should be here in a day or two. Thanks everyone, I am waiting to open them on my BD. Jayne

o

Jayne if it is mine, I am sorry. I did not get to the post office, so I put what I thought was too much postage on the envelope...I will gladly reimburse you if it is.

Jackie

o

I don't know whose it is and really don't care about the PD. Just wanted to say that there is another waiting. Jayne

o

Eilene and Jackie, Got your packages today. Thank you. Still waiting but it is getting harder. Jayne

o

Kitty. Your block came. Thank you.

o

Jayne,
Today I posted your "Make a Wish" block in the same envelope with the "Ribbons & Bows" block (since they are the same pattern). Sorry, but they will arrive a little late, due to postal holidays over here. plus my health issues at the moment.

Kristene

o

Jayne,
You block went out yesterday (Friday). Hope you get it on time.
Vasu

o

Vasu, Your block arrieved today, thank you. I will open my packages tomorrow. Jayne

o

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Jayne. Hope you have a great day! Have fun opening your blocks. Eileen

o

Jayne, I must apologize. Your birthday block from me will be a bit late. Life has gotten in the way here and I am trying to hold on tight. Hopefully things will soon settle down and get back to "normal" as they get here. Wishing you a wonderful birthday tomorrow! I will post when your block is on the way (likely early next week). Deanna

o

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o

Jayne,
Here is a little song from all of your friends in the Birthday Block Exchange.

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Jayne.
Happy Birthday to you.

Photobucket

Now Make a Wish and blow out the candles on your cake. Have a wonderful day!

Jeanne

o

Jayne,

Happy Birthday today!!

I'm so sorry but I haven't mailed your block yet. It has been a crazy couple weeks here and I just didn't get it finished as early as I had wanted. I'm sorry it won't be there for your birthday. I mailed it today so hopefully it won't take too long. Again, so sorry but I hope you have a wonderful birthday :)

o

I opened the blocks that have come and I want to thank you all for making my day memorable. I will show a picture when I receive the rest. Jayne

o

Jayne,

I sent out your package on Thursday - Sorry that it is late. This was finals week but now it is over :D

Hope your birthday was wonderful!
Marie

o

jayne,

I mailed your block over a week ago (forgot to post that I did :( ) - have you recv'd it? Hoping it didn't decide to join Dan's in the black hole of the postal system! One I sent to him for an exchange last month hasn't arrived yet! LMK, I can always send another one -& if the first one arrives you'll have a bonus ;)

o

Cindy, I am sorry, I thought I had responded to everyone but I must have miss you.
I have rec. blocks from:
Eileen
Paula
Cindy
Jackie
Melissa
Tara
Vasudha
Kitty
Thank you everyone

o

Add:
Marie
Thank you Marie for your efforts. It is appreciated. Jayne

o

The mail brought new surprises today.
Add:
Kristene
Lots of lovily extras, thank you so much.
Still 2 more to hear from and then I will post a picture.
Jayne

o

So glad my parcel finally arrived. May seems to have been the busy month for many of us.

Kristene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here