Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Make a Wish - May 5th - Jayne (nanajayne)

Kristene Smith
12 years ago

Just starting a thread for members of Make a Wish group to let Jayne know when they post their blocks to Jayne and for Jayne to let everyone know when she receives them.

Kristene

Comments (30)

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Not and issue but my Birthday is May 4th. LOL Jayne

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm so sorry about the wrong date Jayne! I've been in and out of hospital over the past week with a leg infection and in a rush to make sure your both groups were listed.

I have 1 of your blocks completed, but because I have a canula in my hand it makes it hard to sew and do things quickly. Hopefully I'll get them posted to you soon.

Everyone else - please note - Jayne's birthday is May 4th.
    Kristene

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Kristene, I just thought it amuseing, don't fret and don't sew if it is difficult. I enjoy sending more then receiving, but that is fun too. Jayne

• hazelnutbunny
    12 years ago

Jayne, I realize it's still a bit early, but I am mailing your block out today. We have so much going on for the next few weeks, that I didn't want your birthday to be overlooked!
    I hope you have a great month!
    Melissa

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Malissa, Your package arrieved today. Thank you. I am trying to hold off for a couple of more weeks when "I renew my contract". lol. Jayne

• paulah_gardener
    12 years ago

Jayne-- mailing your block today.--Paula

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Will be watching Paula, thank you for letting me know. Jayne

• jackier123
    12 years ago

Jayne,
    Your block is going into today's mail.

Jackie

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Jayne, I mailed you block today. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Tara

• equilter
    12 years ago

Hi, Jayne,
    I mailed your block this morning and the postal person said it should reach you by Thursday. Have a great birthday! Eileen

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Recieved a package from Paula and Tara Barker today. There is another that need a few cents before they deliver it so that should be here in a day or two. Thanks everyone, I am waiting to open them on my BD. Jayne

• jackier123
    12 years ago

Jayne if it is mine, I am sorry. I did not get to the post office, so I put what I thought was too much postage on the envelope...I will gladly reimburse you if it is.

Jackie

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

I don't know whose it is and really don't care about the PD. Just wanted to say that there is another waiting. Jayne

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Eilene and Jackie, Got your packages today. Thank you. Still waiting but it is getting harder. Jayne

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Kitty. Your block came. Thank you.

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jayne,
    Today I posted your "Make a Wish" block in the same envelope with the "Ribbons & Bows" block (since they are the same pattern). Sorry, but they will arrive a little late, due to postal holidays over here. plus my health issues at the moment.

Kristene

• vasu_texas
    12 years ago

Jayne,
    You block went out yesterday (Friday). Hope you get it on time.
    Vasu

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Vasu, Your block arrieved today, thank you. I will open my packages tomorrow. Jayne

• equilter
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Jayne. Hope you have a great day! Have fun opening your blocks. Eileen

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Jayne, I must apologize. Your birthday block from me will be a bit late. Life has gotten in the way here and I am trying to hold on tight. Hopefully things will soon settle down and get back to "normal" as they get here. Wishing you a wonderful birthday tomorrow! I will post when your block is on the way (likely early next week). Deanna

• jackier123
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sandlapper_rose
    12 years ago

Jayne,
    Here is a little song from all of your friends in the Birthday Block Exchange.

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Jayne.
    Happy Birthday to you.

Now Make a Wish and blow out the candles on your cake. Have a wonderful day!

Jeanne

• cziga
    12 years ago

Jayne,

Happy Birthday today!!

I'm so sorry but I haven't mailed your block yet. It has been a crazy couple weeks here and I just didn't get it finished as early as I had wanted. I'm sorry it won't be there for your birthday. I mailed it today so hopefully it won't take too long. Again, so sorry but I hope you have a wonderful birthday :)

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

I opened the blocks that have come and I want to thank you all for making my day memorable. I will show a picture when I receive the rest. Jayne

• wynative
    12 years ago

Jayne,

I sent out your package on Thursday - Sorry that it is late. This was finals week but now it is over :D

Hope your birthday was wonderful!
    Marie

• cindykg23
    12 years ago

jayne,

I mailed your block over a week ago (forgot to post that I did :( ) - have you recv'd it? Hoping it didn't decide to join Dan's in the black hole of the postal system! One I sent to him for an exchange last month hasn't arrived yet! LMK, I can always send another one -& if the first one arrives you'll have a bonus ;)

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Cindy, I am sorry, I thought I had responded to everyone but I must have miss you.
    I have rec. blocks from:
    Eileen
    Paula
    Cindy
    Jackie
    Melissa
    Tara
    Vasudha
    Kitty
    Thank you everyone

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

Add:
    Marie
    Thank you Marie for your efforts. It is appreciated. Jayne

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

The mail brought new surprises today.
    Add:
    Kristene
    Lots of lovily extras, thank you so much.
    Still 2 more to hear from and then I will post a picture.
    Jayne

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    12 years ago

So glad my parcel finally arrived. May seems to have been the busy month for many of us.

Kristene

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!