Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
craftsy sale

Posted by new2quilting (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 4, 12 at 3:18

All Craftsy online classes are $14.99 through Saturday. You can sign up and watch them anytime. So far I've just been following the free BOM which I think is well done with a half hour video for each month, but at this price maybe I'll check out others.

Here is a link that might be useful: Craftsy online class list

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: craftsy sale

Never heard of this site before thanks for the heads up. Are the classes offered just a one time video? Where is the link for the freebie?

That is a good sale price

o
RE: craftsy sale

Below is the link for the Craftsy free BOM, click on it and sign up with Craftsy, then you can go and check it out any time. She does a different lesson each month, so far slashed blocks, triangles, foundation pieced and english paper piecing. I think of few of the ladies here are doing it.

You can watch a course preview for any class, and also see what the lessons are. The ones I've looked at are a few different lessons, each a video to watch with instructions. You can watch them at any time once you purchase the class.

The site also has free patterns to download. Click on patterns then whatever area interests you. For example: patterns/quilting/all/lowest price will show the free patterns first:

http://www.craftsy.com/patterns/quilting/All?sortBy=price

Here is a link that might be useful: Craftsy free BOM link

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here