Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
April Hello Sun or other BOMs

Posted by new2quilting (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 18, 12 at 0:00

Here is my April Hello Sun Block of the Month.

Hello Sun April

I still have 2 more catch-up blocks from my 2009 quilt, November and December. Might try and do one of those!

How's everyone else doing on BOMs or catch-up?

--Amy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: April Hello Sun or other BOMs

Amy, I like your block. I haven't started my Hello Sun for April. My sewing machine was in the shop for over a week and I haven't caught up yet.
Linda OH

o

That one is really cute and I like your fabric choice for the cloud.

I hate to admit it (again!) but I haven't done anything on my BOM. I would like to say it will happen next month but I think I have too many other projects going on right now, so I'm shooting for June.

Kate

o

I love the fabric! And the eyes on the sun talks to me too.

Cheers,
Peggy

o

Kate, I'm dragging my feet on the last two Tisket Tasket blocks (November and December) I have left from the 2009 BOM. I think I need to just cut them out and set them on my ironing table to do them. Hopefully we can inspire each other and I can get that quilt made this year!

Peggy, I too, love how animated the sun is in this quilt. The raindrops were supposed to have faces as well, but my pattern was too busy for that. Some others in the group made very cute happy rain drops!

o

Do you have the link to this bom? I misplaced in in my favorites. Thanks.

o

It is the Hello Sun BOM by April-Mae designs. Link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hello Sun

o

Thanks, saved it again in favs, let's see what happens next month!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here